Goodbye, Mibba

Yes, the title actually means what it says. I feel it is time. For a couple years now, I've been preparing for this day, but it still saddens me. I've made the decision to stop updating--all except my co-write with Bre and the fanfiction I'm finishing for Nikita.

The reason being that I'm ready to move on to more professional areas. Everything that I'm considering eventually publishing will be removed from this site including: everything from the Catch Me universe, Internal Decay, Johnny Fylan, Eden, and so on. Most of these aren't publish worthy now, but I'm planning on editing and rewriting them.

If you read my stories and would like a copy of the unfinished or finished fanfiction versions of some of these, I think we can work something out. I want to apologize for not finishing Velocity, Getaway or Internal Decay. I know I have friends who read those, but if they're going to be published someday, I'd like them off the internet, fanfiction version or no.

So basically, I'll be on here to update I Wanna Be Somebody and Black Moth(which is coming around slowly; I'm sorry Niknik!). Otherwise, all other stories with the possibility of publishing will be removed sometime this week.

This is really sad for me. I've been on Mibba for probably close to six years, but I feel like this is the next step that has to be taken. If you're interested in staying in touch, feel free to ask for my Instagram, Twitter, email, or Facebook. I'd like to continue talking with some of you. :)

Later, loves.
March 22nd, 2016 at 02:30pm