Betrayed

I was betrayed by my mom.

To start off, Rachael, aka Join the Masquerade posted an amazing blog yesterday. I was in the bathroom when I saw it and I was such in a rush to read it that I suddenly got cramps on my leg.

Image
Image

The thing was I was in the farthest corner of the bathroom and the door felt so far. I've never felt so much pain than I did at that time.

Image
Image

non-verbatim

Me: OHHH -insert pained sounds of agony here-
*clutches the wall for dear life and looks back to my mom who was standing a bit far from the door*
*we have eye-contact*
Me: MOM HELP ME PLEASE

But you know I gotta be strong you know but the pain was so intense at that moment I swear.

Image
Image

And you know what she did to me? She just stared at me from outside the bathroom while I was practically crying from the pain inside.

Image

But she just kept drying herself with the towel outside while I cried out for help.

Image

Me: Mom why won't you help me oh my god

But she's was literally just standing there with that shit-eating grin oh my god guys.

Image

Then I hobble to the door without any help and my legs are killing me while I hop my way outside the bathroom.

Image

But I didn't lose hope in my mom, I kept asking for help. BUT SHE DIDN'T HELP ME.

Image

My room has never felt so far before honestly. It was like I was in a movie where the soldiers get injured. LIKE FORREST GUMP AND BUBBA! Oh my god. Just like that. But there was no one to help me and I had to drag myself to my room.

Image

But I survived guys. I valiantly fought through all the hardships and fell on my bed with a half-smile half-crying face.

Image

I was like, "Mom why didn't you help me why did you just leave me there."

And she was just laughing at my face. I COULD'VE DIED. Okay not really but you get the point right?
This was just- that was just too much drama for me to handle.

Image

But Rachael's blog made me live so all's well. My leg cramps disappeared and the world is at a perfect balance once again.

Also can someone tell my mom to stop farting at my direction ? And finally I am so very sorry if most of the content of my blogs are about my mom and I. I just think the events are funny that's why i share them.
March 22nd, 2016 at 06:51pm