Take a Poll, Decide My Life (Really, Though)

Hey.

Can I ask you a series of questions that might not even make sense to you? Like, just a general poll?

My decision making has come down to asking total strangers on the internet. But I'm cool with it if you are.

Okay. Here's the short story. I'm 22 years old and have a lot of decisions to make regarding, well, you know. Life. If you didn't already get that by now. Players, here are the categories:

Relationship: Do you think it's possible that there's only one right person for you? Like, maybe there are actually five people on this planet that are right for you, but some make you even happier than others. Do you think that could be a thing? Or are you pro Only One Soulmate?

College: I just learned that I could graduate this May upon planning for a whole entire semester left which I would do in a different city through a program that sounds amazing and could be great for making connections. But, if you could graduate on time and save all that money, would you?

Living: Do you go where your friends/family/significant other are or do you go where you can find a job that makes you happy?

General: What's your favorite snack? Idk. I'm hungry and it didn't feel right just to make it all about me me me.

If you answer these questions, I love you. You rock. Thanks for participating in the poll of my life. Make them long and heartfelt or short and sweet, I don't care. You won't get a grade from me or anything. If you don't, you've probably already scrolled past this or moved on to another blog post or something so you're not even reading this sentence.
March 25th, 2016 at 08:31pm