Pissed to the 10th

Ok, I can't tell you all how much I miss you. But I have to rant about this.

I house sit for a living and I house sit for people my mom cleans for. I house sat for these people last week. Four days after I leave, I get a text from the husband asking where their wine was.

I do not drink and my sister was helping me clean up their place and she didn't take it.

If he was really worried about it, it shouldn't had taken for days to text me. And we were not the only people in the house when they got home. Their son, his wife and their kids were all there. Because they all went on the same trip. Did he text or call them, I have no idea. But I feel like we are getting the full blown finger pointing.

I do not remember seeing a bottle. But I was not focused on that. I was taking care of 8 dogs. And again, I do not drink and my sister does not steal. I am not the only person that knows how to get in their house.

Ok, now today my mom sends me pictures of the thing that holds the wine. Surprise, surprise there is wine and wine next to it. My mom tells me he was mad and went down stairs. I don't know what his problem is. His wife didn't say anything to me and I really want to know if the wine was there when they got home. But I can't because she'll say something to him.

If I didn't like the money I get from them, I could let my dark side out. I do not like to be accused of things I did not do. I do not like it when people accuse my family of something they did not do. I have to literally control not to let my dark side out or things would get really bad. I almost made my best brother piss himself because I let my dark side out a little.

I know I'm not going to house sit for the wrest of my life. But it still makes me angry that he would accuse us.

Anyone have thoughts about this?
March 25th, 2016 at 09:10pm