He Got Told

An update about my client who said either it was my sister or me - accused us. That we took his bottle of wine.

I told my mom and she thought about not cleaning their house anymore because he's been an ass. I'm just saying this now. This man use to be a big guy and then he got all the fat sucked out of him. After this, he turned into an ass to many. Even to his own wife.

Okay back to what I was saying.

My mom was cleaning the other day. The husband was there and he was rude to my mom. He went as far as going down stairs so he wouldn't have to talk to her.

His wife comes home and she not mad or anything. She doesn't even know what is going on. My mom tells her what is going on. Her response is this, "Why would he bring that up to the girls? That bottle very well could had been gone around Christmas. He had no right to say anything to them."

I'm not sure what happened after that. My mom left after she was done cleaning for them.

I have not heard anything from either one of my people. I have gotten no text or calls saying, "I am sorry for accusing your sister and you for taking the bottle." Nothing!

Anyone got any thoughts about this new development?
March 27th, 2016 at 06:03am