Meet LoveAmongOtherThings

Yesterday I had the pleasure to be messaged by Mibba author LoveAmongOtherThings! This 25 year old stay at home mother has killer writing and creation skills! Don't believe me? Below the Q&A click the links to her awesome works and see for yourself people!

What inspired you to start a Mibba page?

Well, Just like some other people, I came when Quizilla changed their site. I was so sad! But then when I was searching for another site like it, I found Mibba, and have been on it ever since.

What influenced you to start writing?

When I was younger, I used to write silly little stories about talking houses and trees. I would write stories all the time. Once I got to high school and randomly found Quizilla, I was inspired by all the great writers I found. And started to write FanFiction about the band Simple Plan.

What's your writing style? Fanfic? Non-fic? Comedy?

I write a bit of everything really, but at the moment I just have Fanfics on here. And smut!

Who is your favorite author?

I love Emily Brontë, and Jane Austen. I also really enjoy Nicholas Sparks and Anne Rice

Favorite book genre?

Romance, horror and sci fi

Favorite band(s)/artist? Who are you listening to now?

I really enjoy the bands, HIM, From First To Last, Simple Plan. I LOVE Sia too!

What shows/movies are you currently into?

The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Boondock Saints, Interview With a Vampire, and Call The Midwife

What is one thing you'd like your readers to know?

One thing I want my readers to know, is that I appreciate them. Whither you're a silent reader or non subscriber to my stories, I will always appreciate them for clicking on my stories.

Check out her stories below!

Coffee

The List

Wishing on the Night Sky

Teach Me to Love Again
March 27th, 2016 at 06:31pm