Family Feelings and Movies

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! And if you don't celebrate Easter like I do, well I hope you had a nice Sunday!

Mine was alright with the exception of my parents leaving the state to see family all the while leaving my brother and I at home alone. Whatever, we didn't want to see family anyway...

Actually, we are both pretty upset about this. My parents are divorced and both went out of state to celebrate Easter with family. My brother and I weren't invited at all. Usually this doesn't bother me. Most of my extended family and I do not get along. But this time. Oh this time. We weren't invited because my brother and I are both agnostic and apparently everyone didn't want that bringing down their Easter vibes.

Okay what?

Yes, because my brother and I, who both believe in the idea of a higher being(s), are going to bring down the Christian vibes.

I'm convinced they just don't like us.

Whatever though. My brother and I spent a nice Sunday cleaning the house, cooking dinner, and watching movies. It was nice to just be able to hang out with him for a day. He is still in school and we both have jobs so we never see each other.

Thanks Easter, for letting me hang out with my brother for a full day!

We watched Pacific Rim together which is one of my all time favorite movies. I just adore it. Kaiju, giant robots like Gundam, the (kinda) future! Just, yes! And the cast is just perfect. I've been pretty obsessed with it since it first came out. I am all about it.

Do any of you have movies like that?
I certainly have a few.
Now I am going to watch Kingsman and tell myself not to write about Pacific Rim. I have a Harry Potter story chapter to finish!

Pacific Rim though, if you haven't seen it, I recommend it hardcore!
March 28th, 2016 at 07:35am