A Tipsy Easter! (Giveaway)

Hii guys!

I've decided to do a Easter giveaway too, following Macon County's example, since its been a while since I last did one of these. The rules are simple. Everyone gets to choose two of the gifts. And be sure to participate and recommend the bog to other Mibbians. (: Btw, here is the blog that inspired me to do a giveaway too.

Now, I don't really know anything about Easter, so I've googled a names of things related to Easter and those will be the names of the gifts. I hope they're all actually related to Easter and google ain't messing with me. (Won't be the first time haha xD)

So, here we go.

Easter Egg
A comment on any two poems of your choice.
Easter Bunny
A comment on any two chaptered stories of your choice (under 5000 words).
Easter Lilies
A comment on any three one shots of your choice (under 5000 words).
Easter Hats
A comment on a chaptered story of your choice. (over 10000 words).
Pretzels
A user rec, friend request and photo comment.
The Lamb
A story written for you.

I know this isn't much, but it will be fun I guess. And if I have more time, I'll add to the gifts and let you all know. Also, please link whatever you want me to comment on. And I DO NOT write fan fiction. XD Not skilled enough, yep.

So this will be all. I hope lots of you participate and make this even more fun! :D Check out Kota's blog too (linked above) and have a happy day!

P.S. How's my new flower layout? Kinda irritating right? Hahahaha

Have a nice day people (:
March 28th, 2016 at 09:20am