Is It Just Me?

I feel like all I have been doing is complaining on here and I've not been on here to much lol.

OK so last time I blogged it was about my people I house sat for and such and the husband. I've not heard from them. His wife does check out my Facebook page. She like many loved the faces I was making trying Norway black licorice for the first time. It was to much for me and I really, really don't like black licorice.

Anyways, I'm sure that I have made a blog or two about my dad. The man that took me fishing, went hunting and never asking if I wanted to go; but takes everyone else. The man who I really question is the reason I'm alive and of course that all around vocaly abused me until I was 16 and now I still emotional problems. Dad of the year right there folks! NOT!

Right quick I got to say something about my mom. She has told me over and over again, that there was drinking involved when it came to them doing the nasty. I truly wonder is this; how freaking drunk did she get to go to bed or whatever with him? I mean really.

OK back to this.

My parents who do not like one another, but have a kid (me) ran into one another in Walmart a month or so ago. They act like they don't see one another and then one of them is just like, "the hell with it, neither one of us might not be leaving soon. Might as well as get this over with." So my parents are talking and my dad (heavily question he's my dad, I don't think I look like him and some times I don't think my mom isn't my mom.) Tells my mom that I have insurance through him still. Something to do with his retirement.

My mom tells me this over the phone.

I get on Facebook and look, dear old dad messaged me on Facebook. "Tana I told your mom that you have insurance through me. But that isn't true." At the time I didn't think about the green dot. You know the dot that someone is on line?

My response was "ok" because really I could give two freaking flying monkey's what they said. So anyways I get a friend request.

Anyone want to guess who from?....Done guessing?

Yep that is right. My dad un friend me and then sent me a friend requests. He does this many times a year I like to point out. I think I'm done with all that now though. I might be his "daddy little girl" by default (three older brothers). But it doesn't mean I have to be that anymore and I never will again.

Also my aunt who is his sister told me when I was in high school she would make my prom dresses and it never happened. Is now telling my cousin she going to make her a dress. I wish my cousin the best of luck if she gets that dress and I truly mean that. My little cousin was the first baby I ever held when I was younger.

Anyone got any thoughts about all this?
March 29th, 2016 at 08:57am