Diet Pills (Dangerous or Safe)

I may get some people disagreeing with me on this topic, or maybe I will end up getting people semi agreeing with me. Either way, I would like to put out my opinion on some diet pills.

Just like every (or close to many women and men out there) I have tried every weight loss method out there, every diet pill out there, and yes okay even laxatives. While I know now that there is no "magic pill" to magically make your fat vanish the next day, some diet pills do help on your journey.

Let me start off and remind everyone first thing;

70% Diet
30% Gym

Now, let's get on with the reviewing here.
Some diet pills where you spend close to 40 bucks and they promote you'll instantly see a weight loss difference. But here is the thing, when losing weight you must drink more water and stay active.

You can't expect to lose weight with just those pills alone. That won't do any difference because you'll never learn the proper way to live a healthier life.

In order to lose weight, not water weight, here are the key things to keep in mind;
-Drink water!
-Drink tea (any kind you like, minus the cream and sugar)
-Find a physical activity you love and can stick to because it makes you feel good.
-Replace your favorite not so healthy foods with healthier foods.
-Get tested for any allergies.
-Find a motivation buddy. Or join a supportive fitness group. I use MyFitnessPal for example.

But however, here is what I have found. Many of these diet pills like those that cost a lot have, for me, caused insane abdominal pain. I was in so much pain I could not get myself out of bed while both throwing up and having to make a number two every three seconds. But I mean, yes afterwards I did look as if I lost weight but come on here, is that really how you would want to lose? No.

Green Coffee Extract pills are by far the only ones that do not have that effect on me. The serving per day is 2 and so I take those in the morning, and they give me energy through the day while also keeping me a healthy regular, not constant "Dang I have to go to the bathroom now!" effect like laxatives can make on a person.

So to end this entry for anyone considering diet pills to help them out, follow these tips;
-Read the serving per day.
-Listen carefully to how your body reacts.
-Eat healthy and stay active along with it.
March 30th, 2016 at 09:13pm