Makeup Suggestions, Life Update & Super Inspired

Oh my gosh guys. I'm so sorry. I've received like a number of messages about reading things, and story help, and just stuff, and I'm sorry I haven't followed through, and that I haven't posted anything and that I'm just generally awful right now. I will go back and comment on everything eventually.

As soon as I get through this next week I'll be okay. I'm just so exhausted from last week, I was getting over pneumonia and I had 3 lab exams, and a paper due, my thesis presentation for my preliminary research. BUT WE'RE GETTING THERE.

1. Make-up Hall

Well I'm broker then shit, but I'm rich in Shopper's Drugmart points. I'm think about cashing in 170$ in points next week, and as a birthday present to myself getting a bunch of makeup. I'M GOING TO BE OLD. Here's what I'm thinking of grabbing...

1. UD's Smokey palette or Naked 1. I'm overly in love with Naked 2, and Naked 1 seems to have great set of versatile colours, but I don't have a good set of colours for smokey eyes. I also suck at them, so there's that.

2. Urban Decay Primer. I never buy primer, I always just use the free samples they give out. But the eyeshadow primer seems amazing (all of the kinds do), and then I'm think about a face primer from Smashbox or UD as well, they're just expensive AF.

3. UD prep spray. I'm kind of confused by this, is it a primer? Someone halp.

4. A super light concealer/highlighter. I was using this tarte stick, but it ran out after like 1.5 months and I just don't have 40 bucks every 6 weeks to replace it. Although it was a fucking beautiful thing. I just wish it lasted longer. I also cannot get Tarte for free.

5. Some fun stuff! Coloured eyeliner and lipstick and I don't really know! Ideas??

Does anyone know any good products lately? I mean Shopper's is pretty limited to Urban Decay, Smashbox, Clinique, Benefit, Lancome, Stila, that kind of thing, but if you've tried anything and it's amazing or you know any of these products please tell me! I need help.

Also should I write a tutorial on how to load up on Shopper's Drugmart points for my Canadian friends???

2. Super Inspired

So I'm listening to the new Lumineers album and even though there's only like 3 songs currently released off of it, and I've been awful about writing anything, I'm literally in love with those songs...and I feel a super cliche Aubree James romance story coming on.

SO BASICALLY I NEED MAKEUP IDEAS. Please share! <3

Anyways, I need to get back to my assignment that's due tomorrow and writing my paper, and studying for my final exams. This makeup haul is literally the light at the end of the tunnel.
April 4th, 2016 at 04:02am