Secret societies in schools anyone?

Yes this is a plug, it is for my favourite of all my own stories so give it a chance.

The Alley

It's a non-fanfiction, fantasy type story about a boy who never fitted in, the popular kids not always getting what they want and a secret society hidden for generations.

Jamie is your regular punk loving school hating kid, or so you would think. He is the leader of a secret society hidden with the school, they call them selves The Allies. For generations The Alley has been hidden from the school, those few elite who were asked to be members kept the secret and passed the tradition on.

Now the role of master has been passed to Jamie, he is good at what he does. But what happens when the secret is threatened...

It was kind of an unwritten rule that if you wanted to skip a class, do something you shouldn’t or get something you shouldn’t have then you would go to The Alley.

[/plugging]

Edit: Okay so my day...

Well I spent what was suposed to be 5 hours in the car travelling home from my holiday except the trailer for the boat like snapped off IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. So we had to wait like 2 hours for a truck to come get the boat.

My family went and got chairs and sat in the shade reading and I put my CD's in the car REALLY loud and ran around snapping branches on the ground in half by jumping on them... except there was this one evil branch that refused to snap even when I got shit out of the boot and jumped on it to make myself heavier. >_<

Eventually the dude came, so we came home and our boat is in a place called Singlton which is like 3 hours from dubbo where I live. An eventful ending to an uneventful holiday.
October 13th, 2007 at 08:25pm