A Return, New Story in Tow

So.

*whistles*

Yep.

Here I am again.

Mibba used to be my thing. When I was 13, 14, 15, all I did was hang out on here and write crappy fanfiction, at the expense of a lot of other things. Friends, mostly, but some school work and also my mental state, especially freshman year of high school (which was less than 4 years ago, but feels like decades.)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I never stopped writing. My long depressive period made me hate everything I wrote, but I pushed through it. I have entire novels collecting metaphorical dust on my hard drive (albeit ones planned and half-written, because I was never the best at finishing what I started. I'm still not.) I have bunches of short stories and plans for others, too, and all of my college essays (because I can't bear to get rid of them, even if they ruined my life at the beginning of this year.)

So I turned eighteen last Monday (the 28th.) In about five months, I'll be starting my freshman year of college. And as bittersweet as the end of May, at my graduation, is going to be, I'm excited for the road ahead. But I might need a little old comfort along the way, and that's where this site came back in.

And since this is a writing site, I need something to post, right?



A very huge shout-out to the (according to the Mibba stats) 12 of you who thought it looked interesting enough to read, 3 of you who thought it was worth subscribing to, and the 7 (!!!!!!) of you who recommended it. But it really would mean the world to me if you

I won't make some grandiose promise that I'll be on all the time. But for now, it feels nice to be back.

xx Sadie
April 6th, 2016 at 11:33pm