Squad Goals

I haven't made a squad blog since I talked about The 100 fam, because I feel like I consider a lot of people to be in my "sqaud", but if we're being real I just actively stalk them and pretend we're friends because they're cool and awesome.

But I wanted to make a blog appreciating all of my faves because they're the best, in no particular order because I love them all.

Carissa
Carissa is one of my sci-fi queens and is also a contest whore so she makes me feel better about my addiction. We both love Supernatural even though she's not caught up ahem and she agrees that Ron/Hermione are meant to be together. I adore chatting with her about everything and one day, once we finish some contest entries, we'll hopefully get a bomb af co-write going on.

Ella
I made an Ella Appreciation blog yesterday which apparently I capitalized wrong so so clearly I love this girl. She's an aesthetic queen, another sci-fi queen, and just the best ever. Though I still get lowkey intimidated when I see her around because she's super amazing and I forget that we talk all the time, I know I can always count on her to say "fight it" if anyone complains about something annoying hahaha

Alex
Alex and I never really talked until we both got involved with The 100 Club, because apparently we were too intimidated by each other to actually start talking lmao. She's written some of my favourite stories on the site (ahem) and she's a huge Linctava shipper which I love. She's just so chill and awesome, guys, I can't deal.

Raveena
I may have too many sci-fi queens, BUT RAV IS ALSO ONE OF THEM. She's so hilarious and her writing is so flawless it makes me hella jealous. Her layouts are gorgeous and I always look at them for inspo because one day my goal is to be as fantastic as her. Plus she's gorgeous, like seriously she's just #goals.

Sam
Sam is such a sweetheart I can't even begin to tell you. She's so active on the site and it makes me happy whenever I see her name on my My Mibba page bc I know she's always reccing great things. Her layouts are so on point and she's made me a ton and they're always so perfect. SHE NEEDS TO GET A SKYPE THO so we can talk more.

Kimi
Kimi is freaking hilarious, I love it. She used to scare me way back when I was a story editor bc she was so much better at it than me, but we're chill now. Her drabbles are goals and we both write cheesy romance which is the best thing ever. And oh my god, her blogs. I can't deal with how much I laugh when I read them.

Victoria
Victoria is the pop punk princess of Mibba and it makes me so happy whenever she talks about music because it brings me back to my pop punk days. I'm insanely jealous of how gorgeous she looks with every single hair color and dark lipstick and just ugh. She's #staffgoals because she's story editor queen supreme and her stories are my faves and I can't deal with how amazing she is.

Kandi
Kandi is seriously the greatest and the sweetest person I've ever met. She got me into The 100 and becoming a ride or die Ravenbell shipper and writing my first fanfiction. Her stories are so on point and I adore reading them. We listen to the same music so her snapchat story always makes me super happy. Even though she isn't on Mibba quite as often lately, she'll always be a forever fave.

Aubree
I adore this girl, even though I'm literally the worst co-writer in the world and still haven't started our story. We both live in Canada, which automatically makes her cool, and she's just so sweet and amazing. I'm so jealous of her writing style, it's just so amazing, and she's the greatest.

Kara
We need to talk more, girl. Kara's layouts are freaking gorgeous and she always watches The 100, which is apparently a key point in whether or not I'm friends with someone lmao. Seriously though, her writing is so on point and she's such a sweetheart.

And some people I actively stalk and would love to talk to more:
- Lulu - I miss this girl so much <3
- colbri - also not around much anymore, but her layouts and writing are so amazing, I'm an avid stalker
- Kayleigh - her fantasy stories are #goals
- Calli - her graphics make my life
- Nikki - we need to talk more, but she's so cool that I'm intimidated af
- Bridgette - I swear we run in the same Mibba cirlces (is that a thing?) but we don't chat that much. Much love for how sweet she is though
- Fae - one of my Mibba queens that I can never get myself to talk to because she's perfection
- Jordan - another Mibba queen who I'm super intimated by because she's so amazing

I swear I don't mean to sound creepy I just love a lot of people

Really though, everyone on this site is amazing and I love making new friends. So if we haven't talked/we've talked and I forgot to reply to you/you're into making new friends as well, hey, I'm Lizz! I enjoy complaining about school, writing fluffy cheesy romance stories, spending my days on Tumblr and listening to insane amounts of music. Nice to meet you!
April 8th, 2016 at 09:48pm