A First of Many

So, how do we do this?
Are you there, Mibba? It's me, Leanne...
I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. I had an old account on here that I made nearly ten years ago and haven't been on in nearly five years and it looked a HELL of a lot different back then but I missed you Mibba. And before any of you tattle on me for making a new account I would LOVE to access my old one however I don't have access to my old email it was on, nor do I know the password I had, or the username it was under since I changed it so much
That honestly makes me so upset! I remember writing a story that won a contest AGES ago and I was so proud of myself. But of course my ADD can't remember the title of that either and I've had like four different computers since then and the story has since been lost.
Whatever it's probably since been deactivated. So in honor of my return, can we all have a moment of silence for my old childhood Mibba account??

--

Alright!
I am back and with a vengeance!
I will say this now, my writing is terribly rusty and I will need some time to get into the swing of things. And of course I've already gotten into the swing of my old contest hosting self, and you can check those out here...
*shamelesly promotes contests*
spring awakening // a contest
the weekly word // a contest

I've also joined a few contests..
*shamelessly promotes other's contests, you're welcome hosts* ;D
The Fault of Me Before You Contest
A Picture or a Thousand Words

As soon I get those entries up I will post a bragatory blog... get it bragatory... never mind.
I'm actually very excited for what I've been coming up with. The stories are both different than what I usually write. Both are pretty dialogue heavy so I'm hoping that doesn't turn anyone off who reads it. I will tell you the titles of both stories! For the first contest it is called "love, bought" the second one is called "breathe him in".

Alright and to wrap this little diddy up I'm gonna send ya'll a link to the playlist I've been listening to the past two days almost non-stop for whatever reason. I've called it "feeling alty" since it's all alternative music from basically the last time I was here on Mibba. I've remade a mini version, because you can only do two songs from each artist, on this lovely website so knock yourselves out!

Till next time kids,
Leanne

I'm not going to lie, I was trying to refrain from blogging until I received my custom blog layout I had requested but I just CAN'T WAIT! That and most readers will probably see this well after I've gotten my layout!
April 9th, 2016 at 04:25am