Do you ever met someone who fart for pleasure?

Well, that's the title of my new story! Here's an excerpt:

I would love to boast about how my first day in high school was fun, exciting and whatever nice things you can think of. The problem is, I cannot. No, not because I was bullied, or everyone was cold towards me, or the cleaner who showed me her toothless smile after almost bumping into me with her wet pail of unimaginable dirt. Nothing like that. Everything was going smoothly, until at the end of the last lesson, Maths, when I was forced to sit beside the most wackiest guy I have ever met.

And guess who's that guy?

My first time writing something light-hearted! Please give me some comments, even if you read the first line and then think it was bad. Afterall, good stories have good first lines.

Please comment! :)

Okay, about me now!

Well, today I was suppose to do homework, nope I didn't. I was suppose to revise my homework, guess what? I didn't! HURRAY! Its really fantastic to have such a lazy bum as me. Pretty frustrating.

I am celebrating Hari Raya today. Does anyone know whats Hari Raya is? It is a celebration after fasting for a month, for the Muslims of Islam.

How about you guys? Do you celebrate anything today?
October 13th, 2007 at 10:21pm