Alright

So I had a few emotional breakdowns last week, but! Not to worry, because I didn't have one today!

Anyway, I went to gay prom yesterday. I danced (some waltz shit or something) with like five people. Two girls, two boys, and a genderless person. We danced to Adele, mostly. I was two votes from prom king, and those votes were mine, since I voted for my friend, whoops.

The theme was woodlands, and I made myself a cloak and bow. I don't have very good pictures of the cloak, but the bow:

Image

This is PVC pipe. This is what I started with.

And this is what I ended up with, six hours later:

Image

Image

Image

I also spent the full day doing a sort of mini-documentary over a murder trial in Australia. I'd post it, but it has the names of classmates on it and I don't feel comfortable sharing that information. It was the Samantha Bodsworth case with Dr. Lynne Milne, if you're interested. I had to record my voice for it, and...ew. I talk fast and always sound dehydrated. I think I was right about talking in the middle C octave, though. I'm going to put myself at an E--most of the time, because no one is completely monotonous.

Anyway, feel free to talk about your week or adventures in cosplay or renfaire or prom or whatever. I need to get caught up on layout requests.
April 10th, 2016 at 04:45am