The Allmighty Public Image

Your public image.
In other words, the way people see you and the way you want people to see you.

It takes time to develop a certain image. Unless of course you have a great enough amount of money to spend right on the spot and a clear view of what you want to be for the next few years or more.
For me, I've been working on mine for three years. I know who i am, and most of the time i look like who i am, because that the whole point of your image.
When people meet other people, they first look at the way you look, and when they find you interesting, and want to know what lies under that public layer, then they take the time to get to know you.
Some people don't have a special something, but thats hardly the case, since every one of us is special.
I'm beginning to lose my point.
Its important to put a bit of yourself into what you look, an personalize almost anything you have, because then, in a way, you're at least a little bit different from the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet.

What I've noticed, is that if you look like what most people look like at the moment(I'm talking about clothes, hair, all that) then you're showing signs of either laziness when it comes to being a little different, insecurity and indecisiveness and/or lack of taste.

Taste?
Taste varies from person to person, there is no "correct" or "incorrect" taste. No one argues about taste, because well, we all have a different taste when it comes to, well, almost anything concerning... you guessed it, taste.

I might go into this a bit deeper when i feel like it or when someone wants me to, however, I've just finished cleaning my room and blowing my nose and now i will draw back and read a book on a female pope.

Enjoy choke-a-cola.
October 14th, 2007 at 12:31am