Yay Spirit Week!

(it's losing control., by the way, in case people have forgotten me this quickly lmao)

I've only changed my username for spirit week once and for a spirit week we did for The 100 Fandom Club, and both times I was my bae finn collins. It feels really weird to change my username but I'll be losing control. again soon enough gonna be highkey sad af if someone steals it

The Velveteen Rabbit wasn't necessarily my favourite childhood book, but it was really special to me because my grandparents read it to my sister and I all the time, and then we would read it to my little brothers. Plus the quotes are fantastic, I had a hard time figuring out which one to put in my signature.

But yeah, feels weird to change my name but I quite like this one.

******

I wrote a few things recently, surprising, that I've been quite proud of.

You've Got a Gypsy Soul was written for a user from the Easter gift exchange and I actually really love how it turned out.

On Top of the World is a drabble I wrote for Alex's contest and I'm really digging it. I was studying growth and development for my nursing course and it happened, lmao.

The last one, and my current baby, is Please Don't Go which I'm writing for Kara's contest. I have the entire thing planned out and it's gonna be fairly short, but I'm so excited for it. I'm hopefully gonna get it update tonight.

Anyone up for a comment swap? Comment with someone similar to the same length as one of my stories, you comment first, and you get a similar comment to what you give!
April 14th, 2016 at 04:04am