Comment Swap, Moodboard Requests, and School Stress

Hey all!

So, up until recently, I wasn't really active in the story section of mibba. I was really only active in the roleplaying forum, but inspiration struck me in 2016, and I now have two stories up! Both of them fall into the same crossover universe. They're OUAT/SPN. The first, My Dearest Love, is finished and posted in its entirety, and the other, Kickstart My Heart, has one short chapter up. Seeing as I haven't been overly active in the story section until recently, I would really enjoy some feedback on both stories. I've posted in the LCTC thread for My Dearest Love, and have received one comment because of it, but I would love some more feedback. Of course, I would also like some feedback on Kickstart My Heart as well. I would love to offer up some comment swaps if anyone is interested? Just comment on this blog with which stories of yours you'd like for me to check out!

I am also still taking moldboard requests. If you'd like more information on those, check out the last blog I posted.

Now onto venting about school. This semester has been super insane and stressful for me. I've started working on my senior thesis, and my professor is super helpful, but my second draft was due today, and he only just sent me back feedback on the first draft at 8AM this morning! The second draft needed to be posted to turnitin by 11:40AM! I'm just worried that I'm going to get penalized for not making the changes he wanted done, but how could I possibly know what he wanted me to change when he only just sent me the feedback this morning? Ugh. I'm just really stressed and frustrated, and need this semester to be over already.
April 14th, 2016 at 06:18pm