The Life of Lizz: losing control.

Well, my blog header may say that this is all about ~me~, but it's actually not. Today, we are going to learn about the lovely...

Image

You can find Lizz here. Her stories are absolutely fantastic, she's sweet and encouraging to literally everyone on this website. So go be friends with her or send her some love ♡

BASIC


Introduce yourself! Tell us your name, your username and a couple of random facts about yourself.
My name's Lizz and my username is normally losing control., though right now it's velveteen rabbit. for spirit week. I'm a twin and I'm slightly addicted to video games and iced coffee.

Ella: I'm also addicted to video games Image

Describe yourself in five words.
Floating through life being hopeful (OH MY GOD I'M SO BAD AT THAT WHY)

If you had to choose three - five songs to describe yourself, what songs would you choose?
This is actually the hardest question ever. I feel like it's more the vibes from these songs but:
Youth by Daughter, Oblivion by Bastille and Reach You by Michael Bernard Fitzgerald always seem to match my mood.

MIBBA RELATED THINGS


What are your favourite genres to read on Mibba? What are your favourite genres to write?
I love a good romance, for both reading and writing. And I love sci-fi reading sci-fi as well.

Ella: Yassss, sci-fi and romance are the bomb

What is the story you’re most proud of writing?
Aphrodite, it has a lot of my story firsts and I really love it.

Tell us about your first Mibba story or the earliest one you remember.
Oh my god. It was called Weightless, because of the All Time Low song, and it was about a girl who had a dad who left, a mom who got addicted to drugs and alcohol, and a mysterious new boy in school so took an interest in her even though she always looked like an emo zombie. She also had no friends because why not.

Ella: Image

If you could only remain in one section of the site for the rest of your time on Mibba, which section would you choose?
The forums.

What is your favourite part of the forum to be in?
General, for sure. I love all the games threads and stuff.

MISC


You’ve been thrown into the world of Harry Potter. What house would you be sorted into, what would your patronus be and what would your boggart be?
Hufflepuff 4 lyfe. My patrons would be a sloth bc spirit animal (or a dog as the quizzes keep telling me. apparently I'm loyal) and my boggart would be a cloud of darkness that just covers me because I'm terrified scared of the dark.

Choose any three characters from The 100: Fuck, Marry, Kill?
Fuck Lincoln, marry Finn, kill Pike.

If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
A unicorn. Just kidding, I'd be the Ogopogo because 1. the name and 2. it's like the Loch Ness Monster so I'd just sit in the lake and popping up and scaring people all the time. And then pose for their pictures and make them money because I'm a good citizen.

You’ve just been transported to the universe of the last movie or TV show you watched. What is it? What would you do or be in that universe?
The 100 Image I would go punch Bellamy and tell him to get his shit together and hang out with bb Monty because he's adorable.

Welcome to the world of Mibba Shore. You have to be handcuffed to one member of the house for the rest of your time there. Who do you choose?
I feel like either you or Carissa, because we'd just be chilling out, starting rumors and shit. Or Victoria if I really wanted to be entertained, but I feel like she'd end up fighting me in a drunken rage and I don't know that I'd want to deal with that Image

Ella: this answer is GOLDEN

If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be?
I'd have a healing power. So I could just do whatever and be able to heal internal organs or regenerate limbs and stuff.

Which house would you want to be a part of in Game of Thrones? How well do you think you would fare within the world of Westeros?
I think I'd want to be House Stark because they're super chill and family-like. I'm already prepared for the cold because Canada so that'd be good. I wouldn't be so good with the war stuff though, I'd just be like CAN'T WE TALK IT OUT and then someone would kill me.

Ella is the best: yes or yes?
OBVIOUSLY. Anyone says otherwise I will fight them Image
April 15th, 2016 at 02:09pm