I've Been Neglecting My Stories & Been Busy

I'm really sad that I haven't been active on here lately. And that I haven't been writing for any of my stories, which I seem to have writer's blog on all of them of course. Hopefully that will change soon! I should just listen to the music playlists I've put together for the stories cause that usually helps.

But I have been writing and posting stuff on Archive of our Own. It's just stuff I'm not sure if anyone on here would actually read. Basically I've been Rick Grimes/Beth Greene (The Walking Dead) and Karen Page/Frank Castle (The Punisher) trash. So that's what I've been up to. (If these are anything that anyone is interested in, I'd be happy to share a link or post on here or whatever.

But I have been busy! What with school and internship and work. I have less than a month of school left and then I will officially have my Master's degree in Counseling & Community Psychology! Yay!

And I got a new job at Barnes & Noble at the end of February/beginning of March, and I actually like it so far. I was working at my college's bookstore, but my boss texted me in November basically saying she couldn't give me any hours for the time being and I kept checking in with her to see if she needed me for about a month. Then I kind of just gave up and I literally haven't heard anything from her since. So, I got a new job and didn't tell her. My form of payback. I'm kind of hoping she'll need me for something and then I can just be like "Nope, I'm working at a store you hate so there." But I doubt that'll happen. I can imagine though.

Anyway, that's about all that I've got going on. Hopefully I'll update stuff in the near future. I opened the word docs for Blackout and America's Suitehearts and typed a few sentences in each, so I'm definitely trying!
April 17th, 2016 at 04:27am