Hey, Friends.

Well, hello, there. Exactly how long has it been since I've been gone? A long time. A few months? I don't even remember anymore. But hello.

I'm alive. Barely. These days, I'm mostly tired and anxious. School is fine -- I'm taking two classes this semester and they're going alright (I've been overloading for the past two summers and that's why I can allow myself to take a max of two courses during the spring and fall). Truthfully, this is my first time taking 16 week courses. I'm usually taking four-week/accelerated courses, but there weren't any available for the spring semester, so I was stuck with taking a two-day-a-week course and an online course. Not that I'm complaining. (: Anyways, I've hopefully got one more semester to go at this school before I can apply to nursing school. I'm rather hopeful and excited for this new opportunity in life.

I've been thinking of coming back here; perhaps I will, bc I'm sure I'll need something to get me through the summer. I'm happy to report that writing is going well; I'm only working on Fragility at the moment and I've made some significant progress in it and I'm super proud of myself for that. :D Maybe you'll see Fragility back up on the stories page in a few days.

Anyways, hope all of you are doing well. I've missed ya.

-- a ♡
April 17th, 2016 at 10:56am