Storywhoring

You and I we're not that different. So let's shamelessly storywhore together, my friends :D
Really, though, I'm looking for stories and poems to read because it's been three years since I've last been a literate human being.

Anyway, shoutout to this one mibbian I've always looked up to. Just yesterday I decided to search up her username "turducken" because I really thought it was some polish term for fuckboy. But I searched it up and apparently turducken is a recipe where a chicken is stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey, hence tur + duc + ken (turkey + duck + chicken) AND WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

Anywho, I got sidetracked. Here are the stories I wanted to storywhore with a little bit of description that vaguely describes its synopsis because I don't want to spoil anything:

Scarlets
It's about teenagers with issues. And they're all little shitlets but one of them turns out to be more of a shit than a shitlet. It's full of cynicism and just a foreword: what these characters say do not necessarily reflect my opinions and beliefs. I'm trying to really be out there and try out different mindsets and personalities.

I Know More
This one's a novel that talks directly to the reader. The person is a serial killer that likes telling stories about his murders and treats it like a mystery book. The reader's job is to try to guess which of the characters mentioned is the murderer. I haven't started with the actual story yet, only the introduction's up, and it will be written almost like an algebra equation, almost like this: person a was the one who collected wood, and person b was the one responsible for the marshmallows, while person c watched, astounded, as the bonfire spread throughout the whole camp. Who was responsible for the fire?
Well that was a crappy example, but the story will be better, I promise.

Claimed to be Broken
It's really old and quite short. I wrote it when I was fourteen, a time when I thought dialogues were meant to be really dramatic. Pardon the drama, by the way. But the story's essentially a ghost story, where the ghost tries to show this girl his past and what she can do to help.

So that's it. Please also comment your stories and poems because I'm craving to read words beautifully strung together in a logical sense, and I love me some good plotlines.
Don't be shy :D
April 20th, 2016 at 03:07pm