Hospitals

They suck, and I hate them.

I never used to hate them, actually. I used to enjoy them. I spent a good chunk of my childhood in one. Mainly because my father would go in, and come out. He'd take me with him to Hopkins. Those were our Daddy-Daughter Days, as we called them.

So I liked hospitals, they were always a source of memories with my father.

Now? I can't stand them. After my fathers last stint in one, where he passed, and they couldn't help him, I loathe them. They don't do anything for anyone.

The one in my town is so awful, last year, they actually sat on results of my father having a staph infection, that eventually led to his blood, and ultimately to his brain. He did recover, but he was never the same after that.

And of course now I'm sitting in the waiting room of this dumb place because I possibly have a kidney stone. I've been here for three hours, sitting in pain! It's so bad I am in tears. And there are people like me, in so much pain, and they're just making us sit here. I can't believe this. I want a diagnosis and some pain medication.

Honestly, I would've been better off self medicating at home, at this pace. I'm missing class and everything to just sit here in screaming pain.

I hate hospitals. *angry af emoji*
April 21st, 2016 at 07:03pm