Writing Without the Ideas

Hola chicas and chichos!

I feel like I have no ideas whatsoever, yet I'm writing three different pieces and what amazes me, is that it's a steady flow of words that I'm typing. It's insane how I just have gone from not writing at all for the past two years and now in the past three days, I've almost written 4,000 words!

So hopefully it's going to be like this for a while, not necessarily that I write all day every day but that I don't need to take a 2 year long break again, hehe.

The stories I am working on now are "Enough" the sequel to "If We Ever Meet Again." Surprisingly that's been the easiest to get back on track with, I've written for an hour and all of the sudden I was up in 1,200 words without realizing it. I'm cool with that!

Then my two-shot, "Can you feel it?" where I posted the first part yesterday. Please check it out. Now I need a perfect pick up line for my idea to work and to get somewhere so that's the only "problem" right now.

Then I also have a new story on the block that's so far called "Strain/Strained" something like that and it's an original one, involving motorcycles etc. I have a newfound respect for original stories as of lately.

Anyhoot, now I gotta get going. Tomorrow it's fishing premieere and I'm going with my father fishing, at 3.30 A.M. [killmeee]
April 22nd, 2016 at 01:20pm