I Asked My Ex Why

To those of you that have ex's are you still friends with your ex's?

As some of you know, my ex broke up with me over phone two days before prom and he was still my date.

Flashback:

We are at prom, he has his phone out talking to the newest girlfriend. He gets up to get a drink and I glance at his phone (don't judge me he left it there) and he has a text from the new girl "Wish you were here".

Fast forward:

Don't ask me how long they dated because I have no idea.

Through the years, he's gone into posting on Facebook of the newest girlfriend and then the next day they are broken up. To the maybe one year and broken up. I haven't counted, but there has been 20+ girls since we dated in high school.

Now he bashed ALL of the girls he just broken up with. I do not know if he ever bashed me. I'm thinking since we are still friends on Facebook he hasn't.

So anyways, we've had heart to heart before. Get everything out there and clear the air you know. Well we did that a few years ago and I can still remember him asking this and keep this in mind we had almost dated for two weeks.

"Do you think we would had ever had s**?"

I knew and know his history with girl's and I told him no and trust me I regret he took my first kiss.

So anyways, we talk like the friends we are and about every time we talk I wonder why he broke up with me.

So I asked him why he broke up with me. He seen the message and soon as he seen it he got off Facebook. Two freaking hours pass by and he finally responds "idk" and of course I'm like "what the freaking hell!?" But I didn't say that, I said "okay, I was just wondering."

Now with as many girlfriend's he has had, none of you can't tell me he doesn't have a black book with every girl he has ever dated and across from their name is the reason he broke up with them. He goes through girls like matches; soon as they burn out then he brakes up with the girl he is with and then starts a new match.

So what do you all think? Do you think my theory is right about him having a black book?
April 23rd, 2016 at 04:34am