This Should Be Pictures but Mibba Hates Me (and Other Updates)

Hi, Mibba.

I went on a really pretty walk, and I want to share all the pictures with you. Well, not all of them, because I took around 50. But like, half of them, probably. Because sometimes nature is just super super pretty and it's amazing. But when I posted them Mibba was like NUH-UH and none of the things worked so I'm sad.

So...sorry for that.

Also I posted my NaPoWriMo for the day! You can read it HERE.

Also I may have gotten slightly tipsy at a free wine tasting today. And found some REALLY GOOD WINES that were on sale for REALLY CHEAP. So overall it's just been a really good day, even though I did have to work today.

I have to work tomorrow, too, but then I'm getting tipsy with Attractive Friend while I catch up on Game of Thrones so I can be ready for the new season to start because I wasn't going to keep watching this show but THAT HALL OF FACES PREVIEW THO.

I hope you are all doing well. I gotta be honest, I'm feeling pretty burnt out on NaPoWriMo right now. Every day I come home from work, spend about an hour writing and editing and posting a poem, another hour or two some days writing and posting for PuckerMob, and then another hour or so doing advertising for those posts. It's fucking exhausting. I've already got several posts lined up for my WordPress blog once NaPoWriMo is over, one of which is a poem inspired by Hamilton which I think will be called "I WISH THERE WAS A WAR."

Also I am unbelievably OBSESSED with Hamilton so that's pretty much taken over my life.

...Yeah. That's about all I have to say. I'm going to drink some more alcohol because idgaf if it's a work night.
April 23rd, 2016 at 04:58am