Grandpa's Farm

Is my English still okay? Because I've been living in the Philippines for two years now, and I'm not as fluent in English as before.

Annnnnnnd just today, my cousin and I decided to go visit my grandpa while he worked at the farm. His farm has been abandoned for so long, and you can see it's almost barren. Everything's dry. Hell, it's mango season, and there are no mangoes sprouting out.

Here is the pathway towards the farm.

Image

And here's the farm itself.
Image
Image

A stolen shot taken by my cousin. She was taking pictures of me all along lol, and I'd no idea.
Image

As I've mentioned, NO MANGOES ON THE TREES. FOR SHAME.
Image

This part was burnt because we don't want no snakes infesting the farmland.
Image

And this part's a little creepy. Look at that. Is that not the same place Sadako crawled out of?
Image

Me on my way to where my grandpa was. I had to take this path with the prickly branches because the grasses had those flowery thorn thingies, and I was wearing flipflops.
Image

My cousin, everyone.
Image

And some selfie shots.
Image
Image
Image
Image

A picture with my grandpa as he works his butt off fixing that old fence. Go, grandpa. Werk it.
Image

And this is me being vain after we got home.
Image

So, yeah, lol. I'm thinking of treating my Mibba blogs as sort of like a photo album to collect memories (is that right?). I'm too shy to post things on facebook anyway.
April 25th, 2016 at 04:23pm