New Story in the Works - Professor Hottie

Another super late night blog but I took a nap today and I've just not yet gone to sleep. And I'm feeling super inspired and excited about this new story I'm working on and wanted to tell you guys a little about it. Also this kind of forces me to come up with some sort of summary - it might not be the working summary that gets included on the story page but it gives you an idea of what's to come.

So. You ready? Of course you're ready, I'm just being silly.
Eloise is from a small town and this is her third year of college. Christopher is also from a small town and this is his first year of college. He's not there as a student though, but under the guise of a professor, when in reality he has been charged with protecting Eloise from the early death that is knocking at her door.
Ohhhh, I actually like that. I can do better though. I will do better. And there is SO much more that you guys don't even know yet, like certain facts about Professor Hottie, or why someone is trying to kill Eloise! This is why I love being a writer, you get to write an awesome story, and you get to know all the cool fun facts before your readers!

I'm so excited about this though. I'm still working on title ideas and Professor Hottie is one of them.

But yeah, now I'm going to go back to brain storming and collecting inspiration and writing a hundred different notes.

It'd be really great if you guys could give me some feedback on the idea and also answer the questions below!

[ Questions. ]

1. Are you working on any new stories?
2. What do you think of that summary/idea?
3. How do you come up with titles?
4. What's your favorite part about being a writer?
5. What time do you normally go to sleep?
April 27th, 2016 at 09:32am