Blake Is Not Weird

You know what I like. Trains. You know why I bring that up. I'm jumping on this band wagon. The lovely swell started doing this 30 day challenge the other day and you know what, I also like challenges.

Day one is "Weird things you do when you're alone." And we all know I'm not weird at all. So let's see.

I definitely don't make strange faces into the air when I'm reading something or watching something or typing this something.

And I definitely don't ever talk to myself out loud in third person.

Nor do I dance incredibly bad to songs that are only playing in my head.

Not to mention that I don't ever pretend that I'm on some cook show while I'm preparing a meal for myself. (Okay this was only like a handful of times when I was a child, but hey, I loved making scrambled eggs.)
So now that that part of the blog is over with I can get to giving you guys my regular recommendation of an awesome story you totally need to check out and comment and shower with love. Girls Like Boys by one of my favorite Mibbains and good friend PoeticMess. I'm so happy she brought this story back to life. It's such a fun read.

Go read it. Comment on it. Shower it with love.
[ Questions. ]

1. How was your day?
2. How weird are you?
3. Recommend me some stories!
April 27th, 2016 at 11:27pm