Blake Finds What Attractive

So for the Blog Challenge 30 Day Thingy Prompt it wants me to tell you what I find attractive. More specifically what kind of person attracts me.

Now I'm probably more open than I think I am, but I don't think I've ever come right out to you guys and told you what my sexual orientation is or whatever. Surprise surprise, I don't even know! I mean I like girls and I like guys but... Let's just make it as simple as possible and not get too adult like, yeah?

I find it attractive when the person has their life together, like they have a job or they're going to school, and are headed in good directions. I like when the person makes me laugh, and honestly it's not that hard, I find the most messed up things humorous. If it's a girl they have to be shorter than me, but if it's a guy they need to be taller. It's super attractive when the person dresses well. If they don't swear, that literally just makes me smile, even though I have a potty mouth. When the guy holds the door open. When the girl isn't afraid of breaking a nail.

I find older men attractive, not like some dude in his 70's, but like some older men have it going on if you know what I mean.

Intelligence is also a huge plus. Cooking.

Girls with long hair or short hair or really cool hair.

Tattoos. (Side note have I ever told you guys about one of my instructors? Someone ask me about Mr. Joe sometime, because I shit you not he looks just like William Francis. And when I first got there I had a huge crush on him and may or may not have been caught staring at his ass a few times, but I'm not sure if he actually did catch me or not...)

Yeah there is probably a lot more things I could add, but this is pretty lengthy and I have a life.

Here is where we all laugh at the irony of that statement. My life consists of the internet. For now at least.

What do you guys find attractive?
April 30th, 2016 at 02:03am