I'm Back Woot Woot

Yo, sup! I'm Amy:) I've been active on this site off and on for a few years, and recently decided that this would be the best place to post my thoughts rather than other social media where my friends and family can see them. I'll be changing my blog layout as soon as I can because right now, it's pretty subpar hahah.

It's 11:15am, May 2nd 2016 and I have an AP Psychology exam in 45 minutes haha. I'm nervous as crap and figured that cramming last minute wouldn't help me, considering, I'm bound to fail anyway. Yay for optimism! I'm in lunch, and it's cold, and I can barely feel my fingers.

So yeah, that's a quick update on me and what's going on. I'd love to make new friends on this website again, so feel free to message me or whatever y'all do these days hahah. I will re-familiarize myself with this as soon as I can.

Hope you have a great day/night :-)

Amy

P.S. HUGE HUGE HUGE wish of luck to those taking AP exams this week and next week. Also to those in college that have finals. Remember, you are the most important part of your life. Don't put any test before your health. Eat. Sleep. Stay hydrated. Exercise. Hang out with your friends. You got this:)
May 2nd, 2016 at 05:24pm