I Wish I Had a Snazzy Title for This Blog Post but I Don't

Hello, there, fellow Mibbians! For day two of the blog challenge thingy it is "How have you changed in the past two years?", and only one thing comes to mind...

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes"

OTHER than that...

I don't even remember how old I was or what I was even doing two years ago. Give me a second, I've gotta think about this... I hate getting old (20).

My Timehop claims that two years ago I was going to be an Aunt, and now I AM an Aunt, so that's a slight change.

OH! And around this time two years ago I was working at Mc. Donald's and had just started working at Hannaford, as well. I don't work at either of those places now. I was dating a certain person two years ago, but since then we have broken up and I am with someone else now :) Let's see.... My best friend from High School hadn't gotten in touch with me again at that point, so I was pretty depressed still from our friendship falling through. But, now we're talking again... I lived in the ground floor of my Memeres house with two of my siblings, and my parents lived on the second floor with my Memere. Since then my Memere has died and all of us have moved out.

But how did I personally change? I can't really say that I have. I don't know. I'm fatter now from not watching my diet for the last year or so, but other than that I can't think of anything. Sorry to disappoint!

Once again, I hope you all have had a good day. My afternoon wasn't too fun since I had to deliver notices in the pouring rain, but I got to come back home and make brownies and lay in bed all day and watch TV, so that was nice.
Feel free to comment how your day was :D
May 3rd, 2016 at 02:56am