Dear Sexual Predators

Dear sexual predators,

It isn't okay to sexually assault a woman because she wears something that arouses you. Nothing justifies you to rape the poor woman just because she wears something that makes her feel good. Just because she has a bit of cleavage showing, or a short skirt that accentuates her legs, that don't give you the right to treat her with any less respect.

Dear sexual predators,

No means no. When you make a move on someone and they say no, respect that. If a guy gets an erection after you've forcefully fondled him, that doesn't mean he wants it. It just means his body is reacting to the touch and if he says no, please stop. If a woman says no when you try to kiss her or touch her, that doesn't mean she's playing hard to get. Unless you've had her consent before hand, never assume that she wants it rough.

Dear society,

It is never okay to call someone degrading names because of the way they dress or who they were in the past or even from the mistakes they've made. It is never okay to judge anyone before giving them any chances. Everyone deserves equal chances to prove themselves. Don't pass judgement before knowing someone's story.

Dear me,

Remember, life is full of different people. You may find good people and bad people and also people who are stuck in between. Don't let that stop you from doing what you know is right.

xxLina
May 3rd, 2016 at 03:49pm