In a Fanfiction Funk

I've got a ton of fanfictions sitting half way done, or nowhere near touched. But somehow I still know very clearly where I want them to go, and even how I want them to end I just have no motivation to touch them.

Some need to be edited and corrected because nngh there are so so...so many errors in half of them because they are just that old. I do not make quite so many anymore.

but I cannot even find the motivation for that and that just takes a few clicks, taps, and backspacing here and there.

Although now I suddenly have like extreme motivation for one of my fanfictions and it's the one with the sparsest fandom. ha, yeaaaah.

Not to mention there are a few I went back and read over lately and I had to ask myself "geez why did you start this? what were you planning to do here?"

most of those haven't been touched in...years. so I...think I should delete those, but then some of those still have subscribers and I don't want to delete them if people are still interested. because I hate when that happens to me.

I guess maybe this was me venting at myself for being fanfic lazy.

But I am trying to kick my butt into gear. and unlike the past, I do not plan on making any new fanfictions until I get at least one of my current ones finished! (or at least halfway to that point...)
May 5th, 2016 at 06:04pm