A Survey You Will Probably Only Read Half of Before You Copy and Fill It out Yourself.

Getting to Know Me: A-Z Edition

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
"Careful leaving for work today. When I went out onto the steps there was a turkey RIGHT THERE and it almost gave me a heart attack. It shouldn't be there anymore when you go to leave, though. Lol"
To my Boyfriend.

B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom?
"Okay, thanks for the heads up. I love you, my turkey lover. Lol"
From my Boyfriend.

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?
7:30 - 8:30.

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
Inside: yes. Outside: No.

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
Sleep, eat, watch tv, etc...

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?
My apartment with my Boyfriend.

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
I only went to public school for half of first grade and half of 12th grade, and I only got in trouble once in first grade for yelling in the lunch room, and in 12th grade I got an ISS, then I dropped out of the public school system...

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?
It's nice. Pretty laid back in the Spring/Summer/Fall, decent amount of money, and I don't have to interact with the public. There's a couple things that suck, and I wanna move down south before this Winter so I don't have to do this job in the Winter again, but overall it's the second best job I've had, I think.

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?
Most of the time.

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?
Not drugs, but I've been offered a cigarette and declined... Do cigarettes count as a drug, or is that exclusively, like, weed and LSD and shit? I don't know much about this type of stuff, I find all of it to be gross/pointless.

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
Uhm... Not REALLY, no. I can't say I have.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?
No.

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.
I'm not a very sexual person, so I don't know? Lol.

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?
My Boyfriend, so yes. :)

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
Moving. Having/not having kids someday.

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
Hm... I've been pretty good with that lately, as far as with my family and stuff goes. I think the last time I remember actually having to bite my tongue about something was when I got out of work one night (at my last job). I would get out at 9:00, and my mom would pick me up and drive me over to where my Boyfriend works, I'd go in and get the car keys from him and wait in his car til he got out. When I went in one night he was talking to an associate and I just kind of joined in on the conversation. We got on the topic of, like, Ellen Degeneres and stuff, and this guy was like, "If she wants to be gay that's fine but she should at least dress like a woman." and I WAS PISSED. People can dress however they want, my sister and I grew up wearing jeans and stuff, we both hated floral print and pink and stuff. It was sad for my Mom, because she always wanted a daughter to dress up all pretty like, but still... I was so angry with this guy, but my Boyfriend is a Manager and if I had said something he might have gotten in trouble for it and I didn't wanna risk it. He was old, anyways, so he'll die off soonish...

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?
Usually if it's family or my Boyfriend, or even a close friend. Sometimes I will with strangers/not as close friends, if they are sad.

R) Are you a very affectionate person?
Oh, yes.

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?
No.

T) What are you looking forward to?
Moving (hopefully).

U) Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any/more?
Yes, I have 3.
I have the paw print of a beloved family pet we had during my High School years, with a little red heart by the corner of it. That one is by my right knee, I got that one a couple months after he died, once I was 18.
The second one I got was after about half a year of working at Mc. Donald's. I had been feeling very depressed and needed to rely on self confidence a lot. So I got a tattoo of the Kanji symbol for "Beauty" on my chest. There are cherry blossoms tattooed around it on one side and underneath, and on the other side there is a Cranberry Blue Butterfly. I was also attempting to learn Japanese Kanji at the time, so it was fitting for that reason, as well.
The third one is the start to a possible sleeve I would like to have. It's either going to be a Beatles sleeve, or music in general, I haven't figured that out yet so I'm holding off on the rest of it. But it's of a bird that is shown flying around from time to time in the movie The Beatles Yellow Submarine. I also have three diamonds tattooed around it, to symbolize Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It needs to be touched up because I wasn't good with not scratching that tattoo xP
My Sister and I are planning a trip to Vermont to get matching tattoos, it's going to be of a little cartoon elephant with butterflies flying out of it's trunk. We're getting this because my favorite animal is elephants and hers is butterflies. I'll be getting mine by my ankle, I think. I'm not sure where she's getting hers.
I still want PLENTY more after this, though :)

V) Are you mentally strong?
Mentally? Depends on the day, and whether or not I'm alone. I certainly try to be, especially around others.

W) Are you physically strong?
Strong enough. The three friends I had in Elementary/Middle school, who also happened to be siblings, would... "force"... me to pull them in a wagon all around their yard and their drive way, which was sort of hill-like. It was a girl who was my age, but she was shorter and a little thinner, one of her brothers who was only two years younger and VERY chubby, and her other younger brother who was also very chubby. I mean, it's been years since I had to deal with that, and I've probably lost a little bit of muscle while growing up, but I've always been very determined and driven, and I still enjoy going hiking with my family on the weekends.

X) Do you think you’re a good person?
I try my best to be. I can't say the world hasn't hardened my heart a little from time to time, though.

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.
I wish I didn't live somewhere where it snows xP Lol.

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?
I've been trying to eat healthy, so usually scrambled or fried eggs, or my Boyfriend and I will cook up some broccoli and boneless skinless chicken.

Name Your Favourite...

Place: I don't know, yet.
Person: I like different people for different reasons. Saying I have a favorite could make people feel left out.
Color: Blue and silver.
Food: Brownies.
Smell: Gasoline.
Book: Slave by Menda Nazer.
Movie: Pay It Forward.
Music artist: The Beatles and the Goo Goo Dolls.
Genre of music: I mostly listen to oldies/motown, Classic Rock, and 90's Pop-Punk/Pop-Rock.
Genre of literature: Hm.... Probably, Mystery.
Magazine: National Geographic.
Texture: Fleece, or velvet.
Time of day: Afternoon.
Day of the week: I don't know.
Tumblr: I don't sign on much :P But I like a lot of the list type ones. Like bucket list, "best friend things", "things about boyfriends", Zodiac lists, etc...
Thing to do when bored: Play on the IPad.
Celebrity: Whoopi Goldberg.
Class in school: Music.
Website other than Tumblr: Facebook.
Drink: Coffee.
Precious stone: Sapphire.
Animal: Elephants. Gemsbok are cool, too :)
Flower: I'm not fussy, I like a lot of different types of flowers :) Most of the ones I like, though, tend to be various types of lilies.
Time in history: I'd need to experience the ones other than the one I'm in now in order to know.
Font: Comic Sans... Lol.
Video game: Sims, or Kirby 64.
TV show: Boy Meets World,
Play: Oooooh, I love plays/musicals. I'd probably have to say Phantom of the Opera.
Sound: Music.... I don't know. Lol.
Fruit: Bananas.
Vegetable: Cooked broccoli.
Store/shop: The Christmas Tree Shop :D
Article of clothing you own: I don't know.
Fashion/style: I really like the boho chic style.
Pattern: Paisley.
Workout: I don't know.... I go on the Arc Trainer and Planet Fitness a decent amount...? Lol.
Quote: Too many to put. Lol.
Historical figure: I don't know.
Boy’s name: I would probably have to say Thomas.
Girl’s name: Lily, Prudence, Gypsy, or Sophia.
Potato chip flavor: Regular potato chip. Unless pizza flavored Pringles chips count! :D
Meal of the day: Luuuuunch, maybe?
Ice cream flavor: Rainbow sherbet. Or coffee with chocolate chunks.
Soda: Barq's rootbeer, as well as Code Red Mountain Dew.
Popcorn flavor: extra butter.
Season: Summer.
Month of the year: I don't know.
Word: Shenanigans.
Disney princess: Mulan, Pochahontas, and Aurora.
Insult: I call my Boyfriend a "Filthy stinkin' whore" when I'm jokingly upset with him...
Joke: "Is a gay farmer a jolly rancher?"
Cuss word: Probably fuck, but I don't know. Any cuss word will do.
Letter: Any letter that's easy to write in cursive.
YouTube channel: Dan and Phil games channel.
Eye color: Blue.
Memory: I've been alive for 20 and a half years, I can't pick just 1.
Dessert: Brownies.
Candy: Laffy Taffy.
Restaurant: IHop... Or Friendly's!
Life hack: No idea.
Language: Afrikaans.
Thing to learn about: Music and art.
Thing about yourself: My selflessness.

If You Could...

Travel anywhere, where would it be?
South Africa or Jamaica.

Meet anyone, who would it be?
John Lennon, but he's dead :( R.I.P

Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?
JOHN LENNON, HELL YEAH, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS THE NEXT QUESTION.
Or my Grandmother... I never got to meet her, and the way my Mom talks about her, she sounds like an amazing lady.... My Mom really misses her Mother and didn't get a lot of time with her, and she's gone through so many hard times, and I really wish I could just give my Mom the comfort of having her Mom.... I can't write about this anymore without getting emotional so I'm gonna skip to the next question now.

Be anyone for a day, who would it be?
I don't know. I feel pretty content being me.

Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
KFC. Haha :D

Change one thing about your life what would it be?
I feel like this might have been a question earlier on? I don't remember, though. I'd just like to live somewhere warmer.

Have any superpower what would it be?
Read minds, or fly, maybe.

Be any animal for a day which would you be?
Elephant <3

Date anyone who would it be?
I'm good with my current Boyfriend :)

Change one thing about the world what would it be?
I would want everyone to be more caring... Not be afraid to given others the shirt off their back. Everyone is so untrusting of others, understandably so, but I wish nobody had any bad intentions so people COULD trust others more, so everyone COULD give more and care more.

Live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
Harry Potter.

Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
Hunger, I think. Or the need for air.

Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
I'd want to be thinner.

Change one of your personality traits which would you choose?
My laziness.

Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
Singing, or art.

Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
there's quite a few I'd like to be able to forget.

Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose?
It depends on how/if it would alter the future. I'd like to say WW2, but like Blake said when he filled this out, we learn from History, so....

Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose?
I like my dyed hair, but naturally I would love to have Blonde hair (easier to dye that way, too), I like my eye color, and I would either like to be pale or tan, not this in between shit. Haha.

Be any weight/body type, which would you choose?
I'd want to be thinner, not as chubby/curvy/whatever. I miss the body I had in high school, before my metabolism slowed down :( Only plus side is how my boobs have gotten a little bigger :P

Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
Virginia/Carolina's, South Africa, or Jamaica.

Change one law in your country, which would you change?
No idea....

Be any height, which would you choose?
I'm content with my height. I can reach shit up high if I stretch a little but am still considerably shorter than most guys.

Have any job in the world, which would you choose?
Singer or Painter/photographer.

Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be?
A FUNCTIONING BANK CARD, DAMMIT.
Or a little hamster, I won't complain. <3

Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?
No idea.

Randoms

How many times have you smoked marijuana
Never.

How many times have you snorted cocaine
Never.

How many times have you listened to the Bob Dylan album “Bringing it All Back Home”
Probably never.

Do you plan to watch the Super Bowl this year?
Maybe. Probably.

Are you or have you at any time been a homosexual?
I'm curious, but I've never actually done anything.

What do you think was the most useless part of the Cold War?
That it happened.

Have you ever broken a glass or bowl?
Not on purpose. Lol.

Is your hair on fire?
No? Is this hypothetical, or...? It makes me think of the song Pumped Up Kicks, "I say 'Your hairs on fire, must have lost your wits, yeah'"

Do you like dancing?
Oh, yes, very much so :)

Do you own an iguana?
No :( ... BUT I own a bearded dragon :D

Do you eat fish?
NO.
I have eaten Salmon once, but that was it.

What’s 5 x Pi?
Whatever.

What’s the meaning of life?
I don't know. Nobody knows and nobody ever will know, so let's not waste our precious time thinking about it. All you can do is live this life and learn from it... Maybe in the end, we'll find out, in our own time.

How do you like your coffee?
2 splenda and extra cream.

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
This was also already answered earlier.

Have you ever seen an Alfred Hitchcock film?
No.

Have you ever dropped out of the American school system, if so, in what grade?
No, but I did drop out of the Public School System.
May 5th, 2016 at 09:32pm