A Week

ohhhkay

Sorry about not finishing all of the layouts; I have been busy and tired and I probably should be working on something instead of writing this blog. Oh, well.

I took the AP Physics II exam yesterday and the AP Calculus exam this morning. I then spent four hours in a hospital for Important Personal Reasons. I'm okay; what I did today is just an important step toward my future that started with me stabbing myself in the belly (with a syringe). So I get to stab myself on the other side of my belly the week after next. Or my arms, or thighs, or ass, etc. The stomach area is easiest, though.

I've just never given myself shots before. But I did, and I guess I will for the foreseeable future every other week forever. But I get to be happyish, so. It's worth it.

Also, one of my favorite people in my engineering class came out as gay to me. I knew we'd connected so well for a reason (the actual reason is our shared love of weird-ass deep sea creatures, but I digress).

AP Physics awful, especially since I was pretty sick yesterday. AP Calc went better because I'm decent at calculus. OH WELL.

So, did anyone else take any AP exams? Are you taking any tomorrow or next week? If so, I wish you luck. And I'll try to get to those layouts this weekend.
May 6th, 2016 at 02:33am