Blake Has Big News

At the bottom of this you'll find my words for the blog prompt challenge, that's not nearly as important as what I have just done. I'm on the edge of tears but I feel.... Right. I feel like it was the right decision, the right time. I'm tired of hiding. I just want to be able to live my life.

So, a while ago I wrote my coming out story. And I wanted to post it as soon as I wrote it, but I was too scared. I'm still scared, but that doesn't out weigh my feelings of the fact it's time.

I'll probably post another blog later today/tomorrow and update you guys on how it's going. Fingers crossed no one is too rude and/or unaccepting.

Now, let's get into what my views on drugs and alcohol are!

I think it's everyone's decision, but I also think people need to be more informed about what they're doing to themselves.

The harder the drug the worse for you, and I don't personally partake in any of them, but if you do that's your decision. Easy as that. I would encourage people to get help though, if they were that far down, because a life all about drugs can't be one that's worth living.

Alcohol is harder for me. My mom is an alcoholic and while I didn't really notice it much when I was a kid, it effected me a lot in my teenage years. That being said, being around people who are drunk makes me very uncomfortable. I do drink occasionally, but not enough where I can't hold myself up.

Everything in moderation guys, it's okay.

But yeah....

I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm going to go hide under my blanket now.
May 6th, 2016 at 09:15pm