You May Not Need to Take Your Clothes off to Have a Good Time, but I Do

Hello, Mibbians! Let me just start off by saying that today has been LOOOONG. I have been up since 6:00. My Boyfriend and I had to take care of our pets and eat breakfast, then we met up with my parents and siblings (Minus my oldest Brother and his Fiancee) to carpool somewhere about a half an hour away for my Sisters graduation. Plus, my siblings aren't exactly easy to get along with when they are stressed/bored/tired/annoyed (who is?), but luckily my parents were in good moods.
Then we went out to eat at Friendly's with some family friends we have known since I was in Kindergarten. And I still have to decide whether or not I'm going to Margarita's later with my family and my oldest Brother and his Fiancee.
I have to say, I couldn't be more proud of my Sister, she got her Masters today and holy shit that's awesome. She's been in school for 6 years, she started her freshman year of college during her senior year of high school. She has accomplished so much :) But now, I am so ready for a nap. Zzzz...

Speaking of naps and sleep in general, that brings me to my blog prompt for today. Today is "What you wear to bed".

My answer is short and sweet, nothing. I wear nothing, aside from maybe a baggy t-shirt every so often. So..... yeah. Only thing that sucks about having such a short answer like that is now this blog is super short and I don't know if it's too short at the moment to post or not. -Grumble-

How have you guys day been? Do anything exciting? Learn anything new?

My cat, Jack, is laying by the slider of our apartment chattering at birds. Adorable. Do you have pets?

I think maybe this is potentially however many words this needs to be now.
May 7th, 2016 at 10:57pm