Blake Shamelessly Promotes: Reaching Exodus

So I've finally done it. I've finally written and posted a chapter. Quick easy link. I'm so nervous you guys. I've set the bar high for myself, and I know there are expectations to be met, and I just hope that I've started to do that.

I'm actually quite happy with what I wrote and how it turned out and how it opens up the rest of the story. On the other hand though I'm equally as nervous because I really love the characters and the plot and the idea I have for this and I don't know if I'm capable of doing it justice.

It's something I know I've mentioned previously, but it's a very thick fog of emotion.

Anyway, if you guys could go and give me feedback that would be wonderful! Here's a short excerpt from the story:

Eloise looked over to Jenny and pursed her lips. What had she gotten her into? As the class progressed Eloise diligently wrote down her own notes for the day. They were covering God, and Professor Christopher, as she had taken to calling him, had her devoted attention. He stuck closely to what the bible said, but he wasn’t afraid to add his own opinions, and if this was what class was going to be like she didn’t see herself having too much of a problem with it.

It's the beginning to the end.
May 8th, 2016 at 06:24am