Book Update and Mother Day

First off, happy mother day to all the mom's out there and if you are not a mom; but have animals. Happy mom animal day. I don't have kids, I have a dog name Polly (she a rescue) and a cat name Bebe (she was a bottle baby and I'm really sure she is one of cat's that plans to take over the world).

Hope you all have a great mother day with your mom's and get to spend time with them. Make sure you tell them that you love them every chance you get. This year will be the first year a mom I know, won't get to hear her son say that. Him and I were in the same class in high school and he died in a car accident just shy a month from his birthday or so. Life is truly fleeting.

«»«»

Okay update on one of my book's that I have in the publish book stack. I am almost done with one! I have a few thing's to check on of course. But I'm almost done and I couldn't be more happier!

You all know that feeling that you get when you hate your own imagination and making things to long? Yeah I'm a tad bit past that. Like so past that, that I can't even write down book info for my first book (long story short my very first book has been built and broken so many time's I couldn't even tell you how many time's I've written it.) and I started this book back when my grandma was still alive.

But I am going to get this book done and published, even if all my hair turns gray! Which I do have gray hair but I was born with it and so was my older brother. It's weird we aren't even close being twins, but we have gray patches in the exact same spot.

Got any comments or anything to say?
May 8th, 2016 at 09:39am