Just Me Rambling

Most this is just for a fanfiction of mine that I am stuck on as far where I want to go.

Because typing out my random thoughts helps, why I don't just do this is my Word program? probably because I am hoping some other fanfic writers can help me by putting in their two cents.

Anyway, my Hobbit fanfic is almost to its final chapter. it's only got two more left in it I think.

The Female Oc, has been going through this love triangle (weird one at that because I have had a hard time making her choose) between Kili and Thorin...not a big surprise there.

Ah, but the end is driving me bonkers! I have three endings planned out in total. Two work for the sequel story, the thing is all three seem good to me and I cannot figure out which I am going to actually post.

Her relationship is better with Kili, it's the more realistic I think as her Relationship with Thorin is a bit more random and haphazard, and to be honest I don't even see them as lasting.

In one thoery for my ending, I would keep Thorin's death and scrap Kili's and have Tauriel return to her past emotions for Legolas or play off of the line where Thranduil asks her if she is willing to die for love and have her take the spike to the heart instead.

But I do not want to do that because *cries and flails arms* I am a Tauriel fan girl and I just don't think I can do that to her D': I LOVE her!

Ahem...

So yeah there is that.

Then there is theory 2, Were I would keep Kili's death and scrap Thorin's I invasion, the Oc, Thorin, and Possibly Tauriel (she and the OC have a short of understanding having both had a thing for Kili). as I see her trying to save the Oc from the same fate of losing someone she loves, as well as atone for Kili's death by helping out the one he has spent the whole journey protecting.

The problem with that one is, Thorin doesn't fit in...like at all. He was never meant to live in the books or the movie he'd be kinda awkward, he doesn't really fit into the sequel at all either. Kili might have, but not Thorin, I mean 'The King Under the Mountain' fell into lore and legend among the dwarves...he would have faded out if he had lived, you know?

so that leave me with theory 3, They all die as intended, Oc lives with her broken unresolved, unsatisfied heart, changing her forever. which rolls rather Nicely into the sequel and who/how her character is in it. As she becomes her current self's polar opposite which would have only happened by something traumatizing for her.

I just do not know

like at all. I mean I could kill everybody off, her and the two guys, great sob death scene. but then there would be no part two, and I have such great ideas for part two. but I really really like this option....even though it seems like the easy way out. Because for one I do not have to make her choose between them (I don't know what the hell I wanted for her now) and for another, it really fits the theme of the immediate royal blood perishing as a family.

But then I can't help but play with the idea. what if nobody dies? and then I'm like..yeah that really doesn't fit at all.

I keep seeing in my mind, Everybody dies. Kili, Tauriel, Thorin, and Pansy they all die stuck in their triangle leaving Legolas forever alone X'D (no I am kidding I totally ship Tauriel with him too...actually I kinda ship her with everybody...like literally)

However out of the three main theory's for potential endings I am stuck. I really wanna choose to keep Kili alive tho...

I was going to post the alternate ending on Wattpad or was thinking of posting the alternative endings as One Shots. However I am not so sure that is even allowed here? Posting alternate endings, be it in One Shot form or in the actual story chapters...I have a feeling the latter is a no. I feel like I read that someone in the site rules or something close to it.

*pulls out hair* I do not know what to do! and I am ready to be done with this Fanfic already. so, so, so ready.

that actually did not help me at all, I confused myself even more. way to go me.

help? yes? no? ah oh well, will ruminate on this while I stall this last chapter before the end.
May 11th, 2016 at 03:25pm