Don't Worry, Be Happy

I'll be heading to the beach soon with my family, so I figured I'd type up this blog prompt before I get ready and head out. Todays is "Something you're currently worrying about".

I'm always worried about something. I'm a very anxiety-filled person. But, I guess what I'm most worried about at the moment is that one of my "friends" invited me to a bonfire at their house that they are planning with this other girl who I HATE SOOOO MUCH. And I can't really stand this "friend" either. So, I can't picture myself having a good time. Nobody else I know is going and my Boyfriend has to work that night. I'm pretty sure if I didn't go, if I claimed to be sick or something, she would see through it and it would 'cause drama and.... Ugh. I just really don't want to go.

But, at the same time, the girl who I hate is, like.... acting like we are in a competition to be the best friend of the other person. And I don't want to spend a night either competing, or feeling like I'm not good enough and being dissed by her the whole night. But I don't want her to "win" the "competition" either. Not that I care deeply, like I said earlier, it's a friend who I can't really stand, it's just the fact that she's acting like it's a competition and I HATE losing (childish, I know). So I just have to make up my mind about what I'm going to do before Saturday rolls along. I probably won't go, I just hate to feel like a "loser" and I don't want drama to be started, either way.

I have a couple other worries on my list, but I think they are mostly minor things. I'm kind of worried that if my Boyfriend and I do move to Virginia we won't meet any friends out that way. Which is okay, we'll have each other, but still....

Hope you all have a good day! Do you have any plans?
May 12th, 2016 at 07:50pm