The Tale of Carissa: starfire. in Her Eyes

Again, the blog header would make it seem it all about ~me~, but in my SECOND blog interview (woo), we're going to learn more about...

Image

You can find Carissa here. Her stories are fantastic and imaginative, plus she is absolutely hilarious when you talk to her. Go be friends with her and give her some love ♡

BASIC


Introduce yourself! Tell us your name, your username and a couple of random facts about yourself.
Carissa, aka starfire. Random facts: I'm a sci-fi nerd, a Disney addict, I'm adopted, and I watch too much tv.

Ella: sci-fi nerd high-five!

Describe yourself in five words.
I am the cat woman.

If you had to choose three - five songs to describe yourself, what songs would you choose?
Oh boy, that's a tough one. I'd say probably The Broken Ones by Dia Frampton, Raise Hell by Dorothy, Trouble by Pink and When Will My Life Begin from Tangled lmao.

MIBBA RELATED THINGS


What are your favourite genres to read on Mibba? What are your favourite genres to write?
I always love a good science fiction or fantasy, with a dash of romance thrown in. I enjoy writing the same thing. I can't get enough. But I do also write some horror stories because I'm a sucker for horror as well.

What is the story you’re most proud of writing?
Oh gosh, definitely gotta be The Murder Club. It's one of like two multi-chapter stories that I've actually completed on my own, and is by far and away my most popular story on here.

Tell us about your first Mibba story or the earliest one you remember.
Haha, it was this story, which I wrote and finished six years ago. It's a classic slasher type story with a bunch of high school friends who go on a camping trip and start being murdered one by one. Image

If you could only remain in one section of the site for the rest of your time on Mibba, which section would you choose?
Probably stories, so I can keep making layouts.

What would your dream story to read be?
A science fiction fairy tale mashup with steampunk gadgets and flying ships run by pirates; with sassy badass heroines and charmingly dorky male love interests.

Ella: So, Stardust? Image

MISC


You’ve been thrown into the world of Harry Potter. What house would you be sorted into, what would your patronus be and what would your boggart be?
I would probably be in Ravenclaw. My patronus would either be some kind of cat or something totally off the wall, like a squirrel. And my boggart would be a room full of people staring at me and waiting for a speech because public speaking makes me want to die.

Ella: Ravenclaw yeah! except Pottermore said I was Gryffindor

You’re only allowed to watch one Disney movie for the rest of your life. Which one would you choose?
Noooo don't do this to me. Image Um....I guess Treasure Planet.

Fairytales have always been popular, and now you’re a part of one! Which fairytale have you been teleported to and what role do you play in it?
I'd probably be Little Red Riding Hood, trying to play with the fluffy doggy while being warned that he's a wolf and not a puppy but I don't care.

If you could hang out with any celebrity (dead or alive) for an entire day who would it be? And what would you do with them?
Either Jesus or Walt Disney. And either way I'd go to Disneyland with them, and either way they can get me to the front of the line faster. Image

The Winchester brothers have just stopped by to pick you up because your life is in danger! Would you fare well as a hunter alongside them?
I'd probably hide behind them the entire time and talk hella shit to whatever we were fighting.

You can travel anywhere. Any place, any time. Where do you go?
SO MUCH POTENTIAL. I feel like popping in on the moon landing would be pretty dope though.

In the universe of Star Wars, are you on the light side or the dark side?
The Dark Side has cookies but I'm tryin to watch my figure so the Light Side lmfao.

Ella is the best: yes or yes?
I'm going to go with all of the above and say yes yes. Image
May 12th, 2016 at 10:20pm