A Small Update on Life||Headaches and Heartbeats Chapt. 10.

Hello!

So, it's been a long while since I wrote a blog.
I still haven't quite gotten the hang of being back on here properly yet. I'm still on AO3 a lot, even though my updates there are currently slowing down a little, too.

Everything is pretty up in the air these days and things are hard for me so in the week I'm going to see a Doctor (unfortunately not The Doctor) to talk things out a bit and hopefully sort things out so I can get myself back on track. I've started trying to jam myself into a routine which consists of getting up at 9am every morning whether I've had 4 or 14 hours of sleep, and I've started going to the gym twice a week along with my routine of going to a pub quiz every Thursday with a few friends and having bass lessons before the quiz. It's not much, but it's something of a routine.

I'm still currently very jobless. My contract as a waitress just ended for this sports season, so now unless I can find another, more permanent job, I'm out of work until I can renew my contract in August/September time. As soon as I can bag a permanent job, I'll be in more of a routine, earning money, and I'll be a little better off.

But enough about me.

Main reason I wrote this blog is to let the very few people who read Headaches and Heartbeats know that the update is in the middle of being written, but it's going to be late this week. It has been a long, stressful week and I completely forgot I hadn't written it. It's a piss-poor excuse, I know, but life sometimes gets on top of you and you have to deal with that, first, before it all piles up and becomes too much for me to cope with. It's been a long week, and I need some sleep and time for me, myself and I to rest up and take care of myself. I still hate myself very much and that won't change any time soon, but that doesn't mean I won't stop myself from burning out if I get that far to it.

The update is on it's way, I promise, but it'll be late this week. I'm sorry for any of you few who read that story who'll be disappointed by this!

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

- AJB xo

Song of the day: Save Me - Royal Bliss.
May 13th, 2016 at 11:46pm