Interview With Sailor Moon.

Hey guys! So, this is my first blog post and I'm glad that my interview with Sailor Moon. is the reason it's here! She's a great author and I can't wait for her stories to keep coming out. Get to know her a little bit then scurry on over to her page! She's also the amazing person that did my layouts for Caged and Fact or Fiction?.

(Sorry it isn't super fancy! I did my best! I'm not good at that! Lol)

1) What's your name (or pen name if you'd prefer)?
I go by quite a few names. My true name is Dakota Lynn (lets refrain from my last name lol) Though everyone usually calls me Koda
____a) What's the meaning of it?
It means "friend", "friendly" or "allies" in the Yankton-Yanktonai and Santee dialects of the Lakota Sioux language. It's also the name of two states and a Native American tribe Very Happy
____b) Does it fit you, do you think?
Aha, I'd have to say so
____c) Do you like it, or, if you could change it, what would you change it to?
I say I would, but I honestly never could.

2) What's the reason for your current username?
Sailor Moon is my favorite anime/show of all time. It's about a moon princess reborn on earth with the fate of fighting evil and keeping the earth safe with the help of her best friends and fellow sailor scouts. It even has what was once a 'forbidden' love! I've always looked up to Usagi (Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity). She is good natured. She doesn't necessarily get everything right, but she leads with her heart and sees the good in everyone, even when her friends warn her against that. She is a wonderful role model and I wish I was more like her.
____a) Have you ever changed it before?
Oh, quite a few times. My biggest name on Mibba was secret fairytale. But that was a loooooooong time ago

3) How old are you?
I'll be 21 soon ~~
____a) What's your birthday?
July 4th

4) What's your current hair color?
Reddish-brown
____a) Have you ever dyed it before?
A total of 4 times in my life.
____b) What color would you dye it, if you could?
I rather like red. But I'd love to go navy blue. (it just wouldn't look good on me, is all.)

5) Describe yourself in five words or less.
Hopelessly lost within a fairytale

Mibba


6) How long have you been on Mibba?
Gah, I've been here since before Quizilla was signed over to Nick. I was in middle school at the time, so about 2006
____a) How did you stumble upon the site?
Someone I once followed on Quizilla posted that they were jumping over to here. I decided to follow them here, and fell in love with the site

7) Do you have any real close friends from the site?
I've met many amazing people, but only two people have become really close friends! One barely visits anymore, but I'm friends with her on FaceBook. Her name is Laura, but she is known as Floral Tiara here on Mibba. The other is someone many on Mibba know somehow or another. She is absolutely amazing. Instead of giving you her username (she changes it a lot lol it's part of her charm), I'll just tell you her name (or what she goes by online lol): Hina.

8) Are there any stories on here that have captivated you?
Gosh, I've fallen in love with a bunch of different stories. Anything by Hina (Especially Fallen Legacy and Eternity), Anathema, Anamnesis, Love Hurts, and Dark Secrets

9) What is your:
____a) Favorite thing about the site?

I love the community and the amazing vibe from this site. There is always someone kind and willing to help out is they can. Mibba has become a family to me ♥
____b) Least favorite thing about the site?
I really hate how dead Mibba has become, I mean, with the Writing Cup and Activity Challenge going on, it's lively, but it's still so... dead... compared to what it once was. I miss that life.

10) How often are you on Mibba?
Usually everyday. I try to comment all the time, but, even when I'm not, I'm stalking the site on my phone Weird

11) How would you react if you were suddenly pulled into the screen and discovered Mibba was a kingdom of its own?
I would be so effing overjoyed! Mibba would be the perfect kingdom. Filled with bookstores and coffee shops, and fandoms everywhere. People would understand the need to write and the depression of being Blocked.

12) What would you do if you woke up to discover Mibba had been deactivated?
I'd cry my eyes out. Mibba is my home. My haven.

Writing


13) Are there any stories you are exceedingly proud of?
I'm proud of three of my babies. Beneath the Moonlight, Sacred Melodies, and Rose Lullaby. Especially Rose Lullaby. Which I have red and I'm waiting for the updates on! - SB
____a) Give us a bit of a description of each one!
Beneath the Moonlight - Amarissa is finally getting her life together. She's moved out of her parent's house, escaped her cheating ex, and gotten a nice job in a lovely little town where she lives with her best friend. However, her life changes completely when she makes a wish on a star and a handsome new stranger strolls into town, stealing her heart and lighting her world. But every wish has a price and Darkness soon begins to close in around her. Racing against the clock, she must decide what love, friendship, and life are truly worth before there's nothing left.

Sacre Melodies - Carissa is a talented young violin player with terrible luck, a haunting past, and huge dreams. Nothing could have prepared her for being thrown into a seemingly different world supposedly in the past. Nothing could have readied her for the journey she'd be forced to take just to try and get home. And nothing could have braced her for him and the overwhelming desire to stay. Not only must she save a prince and defeat an evil witch, but she must decide once and for all where her heart truly belongs. Before it's too late...

Rose Lullaby - Scarlett was forever cursed with the scar-like birthmark that flung across her face. Her parents have abandoned her and only her rich uncle will accept her with loving arms. Moving from the country to a secluded mansion in Greenland for privacy seems like the best idea, but when the roses and notes addressed to Scarlett begin to arrive, and the dreams that haunt her at night leave her in tears, Scarlett is no longer sure that she is safe. She decides to take matters into her own hands and investigate. But some things should be left alone. And some secrets should remain unknown. Just like every rose has its thorns, every scar has a story.

14) What genre(s) do you tend to prefer to write?
Fantasy, romance, and adventure are my main. But I dabble a little in everything (or I try to, at least)
____a) What genre is most difficult for you to manage?
Horror! I suck at writing horror and I admire anyone who can manage to write a good scary story.

15) Do you have any special habits for when you write?
Music! Always music. And I watch a lot of anime, which gives me inspiration

16) Do you plan to publish anything?
Someday I'd like to publish Rose Lullaby. If I ever get around to finishing it.

17) What's the most difficult part of writing for you?
Finishing what I start. I get so pumped up to begin writing a story, but once I start it, I lose interest and sort of wish it would write itself. I love the surprise of writing, and the longer it takes to write, the more I plan out
____a) How do you hope to improve with it?
I'm hoping to just write and not stop until I have most of the story finished. Maybe that would help. I can go back and edit later

18) What was your first story on the website if you can remember?
Secrets in the Shadows was my very first story here. I had just transferred from Quizilla and was such a terrible writer *Facepalm* The story was about a so-say imaginary friend of a young girl who loved black and was the reject of the school. Her father had passed away and her mother was rarely home. All she had was her imaginary friend. But she came to find out he wasn't so imaginary but was her guardian, assigned to her by her father (a king of a different world). It involved a prophecy and betrayal. And it was just so cliche! But I loved the idea and have transformed the story into something else. It's called Rúin (which stands for secrets) The story is currently unposted, though.

19) What got you into writing?
Honestly? It was school. In the first grade, we had to write a story about a bully for the whole No Bullies week thing. I fell in love with creating a world all my own and getting to control my characters

20) Do you have any tips for your fellow writers?
Write for no one but yourself. "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Random


21) Favorite dessert?
Vanilla ice cream or glazed dohnuts Happy face

22) What's your favorite television show?
Haven!
____a) Would you be a character in it, if you could?
Yezzzz! Wow I'd be the girl to fall in love with Duke Crocker

23) How do you imagine yourself five years from now?
Moving into a small town with my best friend, getting a nice job, and starting on medical school

24) Who was the last person you hugged?
My baby sister

25) What's currently in your back pocket?
Aha sweatpants don't have back pockets lmfao But my phone is usually in my back pocket

26) What color reminds you of magic?
Blue and green
____a) What's your favorite color?
Green for sure
____b) What color can't you stand?
Pink XD It reminds me too much of Barbie

27) What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I loved, loved, loved English. And choir. And, well, the Creative Writing Club (I was president! lol) which was counted as a class
____b) What about least favorite?
Science and math killed me...

28) What's the first word that comes to mind when I say:
____a) Pickle?

Fair
____b) Dog?
Wolf
____c) God?
Goddess
____d) Crystal?
Imperial Silver Crystal
____e) Moon?
Moon Princess

29) What's your favorite season?
Fall because I love bonfires and sweaters!
____a) Least favorite?
Summer because I get so bored during the summertime

30) Who's your all-time favorite fictional crush?
Shizz! Link from the game series Legend of Zelda, Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, and Duke Crocker from Haven

31) Canines or felines?
Canines!
____a) What's your favorite animal?
Wolves for sure. And foxes

32) Would you rather be an angel or a demon?
An angel. But a fallen one.
____a) Why?
Because I don't view myself as demon material, but I've done many things in my life that certainly isn't angel material

33) Do you have anything you'd like to say that I didn't cover in the interview?
I love Mibba with all my heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember! Check Sailor Moon. out for awesome stories and layouts!

I love you all! You rock! Keep writing!
May 15th, 2016 at 12:34am