Rec Me Fanfics? | Graphic Swap Anyone?

So I am looking for more fanfictions to read. I have enough Original fictions that I am following (all be it most of their authors are on hiatus or having a block at the moment ;w;) but I am fresh out of Fanfics. Mostly because what I am interested in at the moment either doesn't have any or I've already read and reread the ones that are out there (mostly speaking of Ao3 and Wattpad) so I am looking to see what you all have found here on Mibba (to lazy to search for myself, heh...yeah)

My Current Obsessions are:
Gotham
Harry Potter (mostly the Marauders era)
Avengers
Glen Rhee
Horror based stuff

I am not opposed to more Original Fictions. So feel free to rec those to:
horror
Scifi
Mystery
Crime
Historical fiction (need more of this!)

^^ I will likely Rec and Sub if it's what I am looking for. I don't do either if it's not, I may rec it if I think someone else would be interested tho. I am sorry with working on my stories and work offline I might not comment too much but I will promise to comment as often as I can as I, by no means, am a quiet reader. I gush and fangirl over the story all up in the comments lol.
Aside from that, I am looking for a graphic swap. I was just listening to a couple of songs and I would really really love a Fic trailer for one of my stories. I would do it myself but sadly my eye for putting clips together is awful and I would butcher it, Sweeny style.

so sadly I cannot offer a video in return, but I would like to think I've a good eye for design when it comes to layouts and I am fairly good at banners (below I will list examples) So I can offer two banners or a Banner & a Layout or two Layouts for one Video.

examples

Banner & Layout
Banner (I was lazy with this layout ignore it XD it needs a revamp!)
Banner & Layout (the gif is in the story title, not the banner itself I cannot do that yet)
Layout & Banner
Layout (not banner)
Blog Layout (not the banner)
Blog Layout (not the banner)
Blog Layout (not the banner)

What I am Looking For

A video for Concerning Hobbits, Using the song "The Last Goodbye" By Billy Boyd. The Oc & main character of the story is pportrayed by Kahleesi from Game of Thrones. and her main bonds are between Kili & Thorn (love intrests, Kili lives so please leave out his death scene), Bilbo & Fili (her brother(s) not by blood), Tauriel & Thranduil (frienmeies), and Galadriel. Words should be pieces from these movie quotes. but words are not needed if you don't feel like it :

" She is far away. She... she is far, far away from me. She walks in starlight in another world. It was just a dream. Do you think she could have loved me?"

and

"Loyalty, Honor and a willing heart, I can ask no more than that"

Also Looking for a Video for a story I am still planing out. It's for another hobbit fanfic It will be Titled "Lord and Land". Also using Game of thrones characters to portray the Ocs. Sansa is playing Dain's Daughter Sinder and Arya portrays Oreland. and Xena and Callisto from Xena warriors princess portray Slaga & Vore two Dundian exziles who are hunting Thorin's party. Sinder is paired off with Thranduil, and Ore has secretly disguised herself as a boy to be able to join in on Thorin's quest. Slaga and Vore woth under Bolg, and Azog treats them as his daughters. Slaga ends up with a thing for Thorin and eventually Vore becomes her enemy. I hope that helps with some clip ideas. you can pick between "The Funeral" by Band of Horses or "Song Of The Lonely Mountain" by Neil Finn whichever you think fits best.

I will also gladly Rec 3 of your stories in my next blog as wel as click the Rec buttons for them. I can wait forever for the videos to be done who ever two persons should choose to do a swap with me. like in no rush at all lol as the first fanfic is already done and I haven't even started on the one for the second video. you can take all the time in the world X) I won't care. Just be sure to send me Links to pictures and stuff you want used in your Layouts/Banners I will be making in return when you give me the details :D

but yeah if you are willing to swap with me please comment :3
May 15th, 2016 at 07:10am