Interview with Hina

Heyy guys!

So this is basically for the Writing Cup thing. Hina is a group member, and well, here we go. (Sorry, the questions are the same as the ones in which Hina interviewed me. And um, well, I copied them. xD)

What name do you like to go by?
Hina! XD

How old are you?
25 going on 26 in june. (I feel like i've said that lot. XP)

Have any siblings?
Yep two brothers. One's a twin and the other's younger.

How long have you been writing?
I would say twenty years but i didn't really start until i was about ten so 15 years.

What got you into writing?
My fifth grade teacher encouraged me to write a poem and story for a school writing contest and although I didn't win anything, I still did pretty good... even if it was just a 101 Dalmatians fanfic. xD

How old were you when you first started writing?
About 10 or 11.

How long have you been on Mibba?
It was rive years on May 12.

How did you find Mibba?
Through a writing site listing called Squidoo.

Are there any authors or stories on Mibba you enjoy?
Yep! There's Koda (Sailor Moon), Mandy (TheDevilsHalo--sorry if i got the username wrong!), and many more people i can't remember off the top of my head (it's a bit early here still. xD)

Which of your stories are you most proud of and why?
I'm most proud of Fallen Legacy lately. Idk why but i am. It's the first Steven Universe story i've ever written and much like when I wrote lost life, I Just found my inspiration for it coming naturally rather than forcing it out.

Which of your stories would you like to live in?
Either Last Life or Fallen Legacy. Eternity sounds good too because i'd be going on adventures all the time. xD

What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Supernatural, ThunderCats, Steven Universe, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z. There're too many to list really. xD

What bands or music gets you inspired to write?
Anything by Katy Perry or Phil Collins.

If you were going to be stranded on an island, what three things would you take with you?
My dogs, a photo album or scrapbook and hopefully all of my books.

That'd be all. See you later guys! B-Bye! :D
May 16th, 2016 at 03:29pm