Day Three | Attraction

So day three, haha Almost forgot because I thought it was still day two...My days run together too much, I need more actual sleep so that doesn't happen.

What kind of person attracts you?

So I will start off with just people in general. Like for friends and platonic relationships. I typically find myself drawn to oddballs, people that others have already written off. I find I get asked " Why them?" or "why do you hang out with so-n-so?" by people who are not fond of these people at all. And well, you know sometimes it's those who no one wants to give a chance you make the best people to know. I have found I have learned a lot from them, about respect, second chances and how sometimes all it takes is one good friend. Sometimes all someone needs is for someone to look at them and go "I see what you've done, I heard all the stories, and I am here to tell you, I don't care." or even just for you to hold out your hand and say "time to start fresh". I knew a girl once who everyone in my circle seemed to hate, because of her past deeds a long time ago, they banded against her, it wasn't cool. I remember her crying because I sat next to her when no one else would (halloween party sometimes 3 years go) and talked to her hell bent on getting a laugh and a smile from her. just being a friend. we ended up going trick or treating (haha far too old to be doing so) and had lots of fun. she is now one of my very best friends. So yeah I find myself pulled to the people who have been cast aside or the ones everybody rejects.

On top of that, I like silly people and grumps. I am very silly and I love people I can be silly with! also I like making people smile so I like grumps because then I get to go all out for a smile and when they do finally give me one I feel all proud.
Now in the romantic aspect.

I LOVE dominate men, I hate to say it but feminists hate me! like so so much, haha. I am totally fine with you controlling me as long as I get respect. this being said, I will not let you tell me No about something I feel strongly about or want, or force me to do anything I hate. But by all means, rule over me.

I like bleeding hearts, open romantics, hidden romantics (as is my Dude now), Artsy spirits (even if they can't art). I like men with a strong sense of self, those who do not need for you to tell them who they are and do not need your approve but rather want it. like if they can truthfully say they could continue on with life is even I myself did not approve of them as a person, but at the same time strived for my approval because they love me and want me to be proud of them. you know? It's hard to explain.

I like nerds, I like guys who could sit indoors and watch the hobbit cartoon with me or read while I watch, or sing all the songs with me and yet turn around and want to go hiking or camping right after. One who wants to see all that there is in the world. A dreamer with a realist trapped inside. someone who will gladly shoot for the stars with me in search for the Illuvatar and yet will be the first to say "wait, let's be careful about this, we don't wanna get run down by comets!" haha.

Someone who listens, and even when it's just my BS at least pretends to listen. I like gentle hands (until asked to be rough in certain....events....I think you guys get me) and hearts, more so when they belong to someone who just doesn't look the part.

I like both the angels and devils. Like you could give me an adorable Ed Sheeran or Tom Odell type or You could give me a Marilyn Manson, Oswald Cobblepot type. I like the shy and the Wild ones. But what attracts me most is a sense of adventure, a fearlessness to the unknown. someone who can say I don't know where this road goes, but take me with you/Come with me.

A guy who will defend me if needed but will work with me. While I want a man in control I also want him to see me as his partner and equal, like his right hand. If he treats me like his lover and his road dog. If I say "I got you" and he says "Not if I get you first".

If I just confused you lol which I probably did. Just take a look at the characters and Celebs/icons/real people that I fangirl over full time.

- Joseph Merrick ( ahhh yeah I- well aside from the fact the real life and on screen man seemed sweeter than honey. I- well I'm a teratophiliac, I have an attraction to monstrous people)

- Marilyn Manson
- Greenday (yes as one whole)
- Thorin, Boromir, Thranduil, Elrond (funny enough, my Dude looks like he could be his son XD)
- Ed Sheeran (but really who doesn't?)
- Patrick Stump
- Mirster Morgue
- Grima
- Draco, Neville, Bill, Hermione and Ron
- Legs (firefox epic movie)
- Billy the Kid (outlaw)
- Lu bu, Sima Yi/Shi, Pang Tong, Dian Wei, Xhu Zu, and Zhange He (Dynasty warriors)

and many more but those are my main examples of personality types
now on the shallower end of the attraction pool. :'D looks!

Things that make me soon: Long hair, Long hair+facial hair (gotta go together), Dark eyes/Brown eyes (like oh my god I an fascinated with brown eyes), glasses, mouth gear (a grown man with braces is rare and adorable! and well it's actually the same for women too XD), A unique style, baldies (you know if they have the head shape for it), Dark hair and Ginger snaps <3, Industrial style, skinnies, chubs, and girthy body builds (I think I just described all body shapes with that actually haha) Large hands. Old men 35-45 for some odd reason.....

Cute smiles, goofy smiles, smirks, broad shoulders, swimmer bodies (long torso), Adams apples, deep voices, melodic voices, a warm, infections, or goofy laugh. thick eyebrows, dark eyebrows, bright eyes (I love dark eyes like pooh loves honey but if your irises nearly pop off your face because they are that bright and sharp oh my god!).

Aside from that, playing an instrument, being an artist, writer, or playing some sort of sport, you know having a hobby that's slightly more than a hobby and more of a part of your life, that's hella sexy. By all means have something you could love as much as you could love me!
so yeah haha wow that was a whole lot....I am so sorry for who ever actual read all that haha so very sorry!
May 17th, 2016 at 05:25am